dweebledum

Formerly 'twinklecake'
May 21, 2018
You dictate the relationships yourself at the start of the game. Why even be a dick at a game you clearly haven't even played? What could you possibly get out of doing that?

weak-hero

Dec 16, 2019
I realize the game is still in early development the art looks great the women kinda look the same with all have weird huge milkers but it's good
The thing I hate tho is the protagonist, he looks slightly weird compared to other characters but what gets on my nerves is the way he speaks.
Idiotic
Every sentence is a stuttering mess every situations is mind blowing to him
"OH S-S-SEX ?!"
Yes dude you transfer magic with sex in this game you got your dick sucked 11 times already stop being amazed and shocked every time a woman says yes give me some of your sweet magic
He can't speak his mind most of his conversations are cut by other characters or just him talking to himself
Like I get it the guy is a virgin with a big dick and his life is turned upside down
But is there any development at all ?
A likable protagonist is great even for adult games
Not this potato
1628980603642.png

Last edited:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
So, can anyone that follows Patreon and discord posts tell us about the reception of Kylee's remaster? I'm genuinely curious if the supporters liked it, and if they actually want more of this.
It also depends on how a poll is presented to the customer.
Team Bieno (for example) made a poll if they should keep the new art (which looks horrible & nothing like a parody game anymore) and posted a picture in the question which is the best best one of the new art to influence consumers and get them to vote yes and they achieved a agreement from most of the supports.
They deliberately didn't post Maddie because she just looks terrible now & would force them to switch back to the old good art made by Gzone.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Still no one to explain how to improve "Saurons Mouth skills"? xD
Even though the skill says 200 to raise it it's 150, that or the "200" for Tamliz's Heart, I was stuck at 150 as well, and clicked on the skill and upgraded it even though I was not at 200.

Also I'm stuck on the "stepmom", the sexnote says to work for her in the afternoon, but she's not showing up where she usually was, did I progress the other areas of the game too far?

The Therapist says to wait a few days and go to the Mall, but that's been over a week ago.

Okay, that scene finally updated.

Work for stepmom in the afternoon, that's not going anywhere atm.

And then I've got the getting ready for the next yoga class with Anastasia, that seems to be progressing okay so far.

Everyone is is done for this version.

Last edited:

nanda.ja

Jul 21, 2021
Does anyone know about some other game that has female caracters with big/massive asses and tits ? wanna try something new. I just discovered recently MetF by Amaziri wich is freaking amazing and was wondering if there was any other game like that ? thanks

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know about some other game that has female caracters with big/massive asses and tits ? wanna try something new. I just discovered recently MetF by Amaziri wich is freaking amazing and was wondering if there was any other game like that ? thanks
OK, so bear with me for a second, I'm gonna try to list as many games as I can remember the names, some will have bigger proportions than others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Even though the skill says 200 to raise it it's 150, that or the "200" for Tamliz's Heart, I was stuck at 150 as well, and clicked on the skill and upgraded it even though I was not at 200.

Also I'm stuck on the "stepmom", the sexnote says to work for her in the afternoon, but she's not showing up where she usually was, did I progress the other areas of the game too far?

The Therapist says to wait a few days and go to the Mall, but that's been over a week ago.
Okay, that scene finally updated.

Work for stepmom in the afternoon, that's not going anywhere atm.

And then I've got the getting ready for the next yoga class with Anastasia, that seems to be progressing okay so far.

Everyone is is done for this version.
Good for you, but I'm still stuck with no understanding how to improve Sauron's skill (apparently needed to go further in the solar cream thing beside the pool with the mother) :/

And I don't even know about the other skills, never has any mention of it in game (beside the book of course) :'(

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Good for you, but I'm still stuck with no understanding how to improve Sauron's skill (apparently needed to go further in the solar cream thing beside the pool with the mother) :/

And I don't even know about the other skills, never has any mention of it in game (beside the book of course) :'(
So you know that blue bar in the upper middle, that is how much mana you have and your mana skill, so once you get it to max 50/100/150 stop gathering and open your sex note on the upper right, next to your phone.

Look over your skills and see which ones cost 50/100 the ones that say 200 are either correct or glitched and only cost 150 (like the heart skill that improves how much mana you can hold.

I think the one you want to improve after the eye is the hand that lets you passively gather mana, BUT, you can also open your eye and gather mana actively. In the early to mid parts of the game you lose 10 mana each night provided somebody isn't stealing it from you. (The story will fix that eventually). Once you improve the hand I think you start losing less mana. (Not sure if it was the hand or the heart, I noticed that I was losing less after I had both at level 2 skill.

Anyway to improve the skill have the required mana cost 50/100/(150 to 200) and click on the skill then you should get a confirm of skill up.

Hope that helps!

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
OK, so bear with me for a second, I'm gonna try to list as many games as I can remember the names, some will have bigger proportions than others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Won't this post be deleted?
Because mine do get (maybe bot) even though I don't
r e c o m m e n d any game.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Won't this post be deleted?
Because mine do get (maybe bot) even though I don't
r e c o m m e n d any game.
It may, it may not. If it is, it is.

Honestly, I first tried to do it by answering his/her question through a Profile Post and even later through a Conversation, but this website has a ridiculously small character limit for both of those options.
So, as much as I wanted to, I could not have realistically made that post in any other way through the previously mentioned means unless I divided it into like 15+ individual posts, which is just absolutely ludicrous.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
It may, it may not. If it is, it is.

Honestly, I first tried to do it by answering his/her question through a Profile Post and even later through a Conversation, but this website has a ridiculously small character limit for both of those options.
So, as much as I wanted to, I could not have realistically made that post in any other way through the previously mentioned means unless I divided it into like 15+ individual posts, which is just absolutely ludicrous.
Maybe a good way to "bypass" it would be to write in the notepad and screenshot whatever it is you want to recommend.
It's worth a try, no?

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe a good way to "bypass" it would be to write in the notepad and screenshot whatever it is you want to recommend.
It's worth a try, no?
Possibly.
Though, the major downside of doing it like that is that the post will lose the hyperlinks.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes