Skode

Mar 9, 2020
OK, so bear with me for a second, I'm gonna try to list as many games as I can remember the names, some will have bigger proportions than others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats a hell of a good list my friend but you missed some of what i would have called the obvious ones that came straight my mind when i read the question. Battle of the Bulges and Apocolypse by Epic Lust for absurd body proportions but they tend to more on side of muscle and mega boobs, the SlootySloot Doll series of games similar in that regard. As he is seeming to be more into the overtly THICC goodness of BBW women there is sadly few beyond the ones you mentioned specifically the Chaxias games and 7 islands domain never the less he should definitely check out the Adventures of Willy D and In for a Penny.

Reactions: EpicLust
Dec 8, 2017
WTF! No more actual updates - with story continuation and new scenes - only remasters?!
every other update a remastering update takes place. you do know you can access most of the posts on the patreon for free right? You can see the planned updates. next update jane gets more content then Sue was chosen to have the remastering then Mrs. White gets more content.

There was a poll where the subject of the remastering update was chosen. those characters are the ones whose content needs remastering.

the magic capacity is stuck at 150 i think its a bug pls fix it
just click the update. the progress after 150 is bugged. anyway with the cheat code you don't need to collect energy anyway.

Pojokonona

Sep 12, 2020
Does someone explain to me how to continue Jane's story? To continue kylee, I need Jane, but Jane just disappeared.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
every other update a remastering update takes place. you do know you can access most of the posts on the patreon for free right? You can see the planned updates. next update jane gets more content then Sue was chosen to have the remastering then Mrs. White gets more content.

There was a poll where the subject of the remastering update was chosen. those characters are the ones whose content needs remastering.

just click the update. the progress after 150 is bugged. anyway with the cheat code you don't need to collect energy anyway.
So you're telling me that their pledgers did choose to agreed on remaking this?!?!?!!

lmao i didn't see in the discord messages from users with patron role begging for this so its quite hard to digest if this is actually true lol

well it sure was fun to play on previous update, but now? not even a chance so its crazy so actually know that people wanted this ugly low tier remake

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

nilo96

May 7, 2020
It was clear from the very beginning that it would not end well. I warned about this a few months ago. And now, thanks to a bunch of gullible, tolerant idiots who have nowhere to do with money, the list of "scammers-milkers" on Patreon has been replenished.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes