Aug 26, 2018
Would the cheat code from 3-4 versions still be working from previous saves? or would a new one need to be put in?

Last edited:

Roter

May 27, 2020
Hello, I can't do this task. When I'm gone at night, "I shouldn't now." says. How do i get past this?
Are you playing on an old save? If you are I think they're broken for Jane's stuff. Try starting a new game with the skip to new content option.

Reactions: dweebledum

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Game was never the smartest tool in the shed, but after finally getting the annoying lesbo bitch out, the whole story becomes about getting her back. Nope, fuck this shit.

Reactions: Leon Blaze

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
keep working for her in the afertnoon is all I got.... soooo ? what the fuck? been working for 3 weeks now and nowhting new

• Sad
Reactions: f4f4

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
keep working for her in the afertnoon is all I got.... soooo ? what the fuck? been working for 3 weeks now and nowhting new
If you are talking about the last update, you have to do a bad job(delivery the documents to the wrong place) so she can call you to her office

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
What seem to be the issues with this? o_O I can ignore it but it happen every time I visit the townhall

And damn I didn't expect to sign up to be Jane bitch, but uh okay nice stuff.

Reactions: DubDubDub

dweebledum

Formerly 'twinklecake'
May 21, 2018
Jane got some ugly feet, and I'm usually a pretty tolerant guy when it comes to feet.

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Was this proof tested?
I get errors when entering the TownHall..
My conversation with Jane had many errors (apparently didn't load some specific images related to some of her reactions, such as "enojada", "cansada")

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes