Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Man, dialogue and story are getting uglier and uglier...

Wanna know what desperately needs a REWORK? that retarded MC. I don't want a 15 years old unispired, dull and bland Summertime Saga MC's clone who thinks like he's 13 as a MC.

What's more: the Authors SHOULD STOP neglecting the school and the schoolgirls.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Welp guess the next couple of updates are gonna be remakes and polishes....Will wait for a couple of months before playing!

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
i have to say while the animation kicked ass this shit with that blond bitch was a fucking hard pill to swallow...why couldnt the mc use the Sauron mouth or something i mean...holy shit i barely felt a tingle im sorry lol

Reactions: Ragingrager

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Ohhhh Boi....
First of all let me start by asking any of the MODS reading this to add Femdom tag. The game needs it... Badly

I'ts been a goooooood while since i saw a developer shiting over their game that hard. What a clusterfuck of an update after waiting for the reworks we get this.
If you enjoy being called cockroach and bitch 100 times (combined) / begging to cum and ultimately being "cucked" in the end then this is the update for you!
This update managed not only ruining Jane but also diminish any and ALL progress we made with Sue. I guess all the patrons voting for Sue rework will enjoy their votes now...
After the reworks announcement and this dud of an update im abandoning ship (already deleted game/saves)

PS Please don't quote to argue this isn't a notice me senpai post. All i wanted was to vent my frustration with the sudden shift of the game and also to warn people to avoid this update unless femdom is their thing.

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Ohhhh Boi....
First of all let me start by asking any of the MODS reading this to add Femdom tag. The game needs it... Badly

I'ts been a goooooood while since i saw a developer shiting over their game that hard. What a clusterfuck of an update after waiting for the reworks we get this.
If you enjoy being called cockroach and bitch 100 times (combined) / begging to cum and ultimately being "cucked" in the end then this is the update for you!
This update managed not only ruining Jane but also diminish any and ALL progress we made with Sue. I guess all the patrons voting for Sue rework will enjoy their votes now...
After the reworks announcement and this dud of an update im abandoning ship (already deleted game/saves)

PS Please don't quote to argue this isn't a notice me senpai post. All i wanted was to vent my frustration with the sudden shift of the game and also to warn people to avoid this update unless femdom is their thing.
Oh no....
I saw people complaining. I thought it was a minor humiliation (which I'm still not a fan)... Humiliation you can turn the tables and get revenge... But getting to the point of getting cucked? What a shame and what a waste...
I know Janet and Sue started together, but at this point in the game this happening the way it did.. And the MC Liking it..
Not saying that other games where there's Girl on Girl action in their harem makes the MC cuck. But the circumstances here, where he gets humiliated and finds them at it... On top of the femdom thing by itself... Not cool (in my opinion)

To make things worse (or better, depending on your take), I saw the update and thought: "This game has been really great. I think I will help in patreon".... Welp... looks like I dodged a bullet...

Again.. what a shame..

P.S.: I bet that worst case scenario, if a lot of people complain, then "magically" the reason why it happened the way it did was supernatural and that either Janet or Sue (or both) were actually possessed by some entity, and it was part of the story from the beginning and was just a ruse.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm getting this error in my first talk with Janette

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'enojada',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/Story/JanStory.rpyc", line 304, in script
    )������;���
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\SexNote-0.14.0e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\SexNote-0.14.0e-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\SexNote-0.14.0e-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1073, in __call__
    old_attr_state = self.handle_say_attributes(False, interact)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\SexNote-0.14.0e-pc\renpy\character.py", line 942, in handle_say_attributes
    if self.resolve_say_attributes(predicting, attrs):
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\SexNote-0.14.0e-pc\renpy\character.py", line 868, in resolve_say_attributes
    raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'enojada',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SexNote 0.14.0e
Mon Sep 06 20:02:53 2021

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/Story/JanStory.rpyc", line 309, in script
    �G�w��gV�[}�Љ�%�j���j�C    `����a�����O������9|

[code]

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/Story/JanStory.rpyc", line 309, in script
    �G�w��gV�[}�Љ�%�j���j�C    `����a�����O������9|

[code]

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/Story/JanStory.rpyc", line 375, in script
    ��,8���ي�C[}��E�����'�Y���x����

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Ohhhh Boi....

Dude you don't get it. This is just Part One of Janes Story Line. Part Two will be MCs Revenge where he destroys Janes Domination. Femdom is just for this Update (0.14). The whole point in Janes Story is to make the Domina into a normal Person or Submissive. Jamliz already said Janes second Update is about MCs Revenge.
And I also didn't reply because of "notice me senpai", but because I suspect you to be one of the many who complaints without knowing what the Future plan is or why these scenes are in it to begin with. It's for showing how Jane threats her people and how will she change in part 2 of her Update in Comparisson to now.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes