kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
Sometimes, in some games, the latest version isn't necessarily the best. (Summertime Saga v0.14.5.2 will forever remain legendary!)

My advice to the guys who don't like the new update: Hold a copy of version v0.13.9 and don't delete it until the developer either goes off the rails or gets back to -where you like it-

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
I love the art for all the girls, I think its great. But I can't stand how the MC looks, he's super goofy looking to me, anyone else find this? I feel the game would be 10x better if the MC just looked a little less goofy

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
Ohhhh Boi....
First of all let me start by asking any of the MODS reading this to add Femdom tag. The game needs it... Badly

I'ts been a goooooood while since i saw a developer shiting over their game that hard. What a clusterfuck of an update after waiting for the reworks we get this.
If you enjoy being called cockroach and bitch 100 times (combined) / begging to cum and ultimately being "cucked" in the end then this is the update for you!
This update managed not only ruining Jane but also diminish any and ALL progress we made with Sue. I guess all the patrons voting for Sue rework will enjoy their votes now...
After the reworks announcement and this dud of an update im abandoning ship (already deleted game/saves)

PS Please don't quote to argue this isn't a notice me senpai post. All i wanted was to vent my frustration with the sudden shift of the game and also to warn people to avoid this update unless femdom is their thing.
HOLY SHIT I COULDNT AGREE MORE WITH SUCH A DEGRADING UPDATE. SNAPPY ANAGOLY

pspdanxtx283

Oct 10, 2017
My main complaint is the "speed up" mechanic during lewd scenes, it's just redundant and extremely annoying. I just wanna read through the dialogue in peace...

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

|Akashii|

Dec 2, 2019
man, this was the most tacky update, really I liked this game a lot, but not the one, each update that passes the scenes are getting worse, I was expecting more. (Google translator)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
SexNote [v0.14.0f] [JamLiz] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 716 MB / 150 MB - SexNote-0.14.0f-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 701 MB / 132 MB - SexNote-0.14.0f-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
hi all guys so i wanted to ask for a little help ... i don't know the motivation but the first 3 slides are blocked even though i've done the whole game complete and here's how it comes out

but in the notebook he tells me this

I have tried the codes previously put all of them and it always gives me an error give me some help please?

Reactions: SirWilliam

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I've been waiting to check this out but I have been waiting for more updates to come out, but I just seen this was updated again so I came to look at how much content is out but before I did that I noticed that the art looks different then I remember, maybe I'm just tripping but did the art change? It looks better than what I remember
Depending on how long it has been since you last played, there might have been an art upgrade along the way i guess.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes