krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hopefully when Sue's update comes up MC will have a chance to turn the tables on Jame and bend her to his will instead or just get her and Sue to become a love triangle. :unsure::sneaky:

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.14.0f bug

At the end I have open a delivery for Akita (I can not solve). Aso is open to vist Sue in her working place.

Gallery is complete unlocked and normal it should be no quests open/talking.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys am I stuck or is it bug, I'm trying to play newest update but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No one is there in the evening and at night MC says "I shouldn't now". What should I do?
Also I don't see blonde one while day I pretty much don't remember seeing her since some few first updates of the game

Reactions: AlexTorch

Dante son of Sparda

Jun 22, 2017
Guys am I stuck or is it bug, I'm trying to play newest update but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No one is there in the evening and at night MC says "I shouldn't now". What should I do?
Also I don't see blonde one while day I pretty much don't remember seeing her since some few first updates of the game
I had the same issue, it's a bug (I think). If u want to clear it, just "start" the game a new (don't load your save files and don't delete your save files) and select "skip to new content", you'll be able to progress Jane's story from there. Although...... now I have another bug with Lisa saying "Talk with her in the morning". All in all, you're not missing much XD

Reactions: Everilld

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
MC literally has a hypno ability and can't make his bitch step-mom be his bitch, kinda stupid.
I think what Jamliz was trying to do in this update is to show Jane's character and how she views the MC, but once Sue's upcoming update will come this might be turned around with the MC finally using the powers to change Jane's personality in more positive way and maybe even get bot of them show more loving care towards him. :unsure: :sneaky:

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes