ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
so i just started this game, and one of the first characters in it is literally just fucking hinata is this going to be a reoccurring thing of just throwing pop culture characters into the game? (although, ngl, she looks much better than some of the OCs design wise )

furballs

Jul 24, 2021
Note to JAMLIZ under another name I am subscribed to you on Patreon at the Wizard level....it's a long story, won't share it hear, but lost my Patreon access (LOL stupid old man of 74 years) anyway I keep complaining to Patreon but they never respond...is there anyway you can help me? Love the game but paying $10 a month for the last 3 or 4 months and having to get updates here....sigh...not sure if it's okay to post my personal email here...but if it's okay will let you contact me that way.

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
I can't do anything with jane event that says ''Sneak in your........'s room at night''. It's just same and update didn't solve it. I completed every event . I go that room every night but it doesn't trigger the event. Before jane left the house, I didn't do ''Sneak in your........'s room in night'' event. Because I did other quests. And after she leaved, I never got the chance to trigger the event bc she wasn't in the house. What should I do? Is this happened because I didn't do it in time? Or was she supposed to come back?

Mego21

May 11, 2017
The devs should stop redrawing and start recoding.

View attachment 1394725
I can't do anything with jane event that says ''Sneak in your........'s room at night''. It's just same and update didn't solve it. I completed every event . I go that room every night but it doesn't trigger the event. Before jane left the house, I didn't do ''Sneak in your........'s room in night'' event. Because I did other quests. And after she leaved, I never got the chance to trigger the event bc she wasn't in the house. What should I do? Is this happened because I didn't do it in time? Or was she supposed to come back?
Screenshot.jpg

If you are using an old save game, which already had this bug, that is probably what is preventing you from moving forward. The developer warned this, so just use the new start a game option and Skip to the new content.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
If you are using an old save game, which already had this bug, that is probably what is preventing you from moving forward. The developer warned this, so just use the new start a game option and Skip to the new content.
No old save involved. The deadlock arises from a freshly started game.

If the internal game state has gotten so complicated that you can't see both the old and the new content in one play-through, it's time for drastic measures like splitting the game into multiple independent episodes.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
so i just started this game, and one of the first characters in it is literally just fucking hinata is this going to be a reoccurring thing of just throwing pop culture characters into the game? (although, ngl, she looks much better than some of the OCs design wise )
WHY THE FUCK ARE BILLIE EILISH AND MORGAN FREEMAN IN THIS GAME LMFAOOO

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
also, small complaint that i have: why are the vast majority of the events in the afternoon? basically you can only do one thing a day, which sucks. i hope that if the devs read this, they decide to spread it out more evenly, cause having to wait a whole day before being able to do anything else is not fun

Reactions: pvtbrowsing
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes