Dec 8, 2017
Note to JAMLIZ under another name I am subscribed to you on Patreon at the Wizard level....it's a long story, won't share it hear, but lost my Patreon access (LOL stupid old man of 74 years) anyway I keep complaining to Patreon but they never respond...is there anyway you can help me? Love the game but paying $10 a month for the last 3 or 4 months and having to get updates here....sigh...not sure if it's okay to post my personal email here...but if it's okay will let you contact me that way.
you do know that patreon has a password reset tool? it is on the log in page.

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Hey guys, I'm asking it again as I never got a proper answer (or missed it): how the hell do you improve each magical skills?

docdom

Dec 30, 2018
Just finished all the content from the latest update and going to give some thoughts about the game overall.

- The art really good for the most part. It's done well and is Summertime Saga-esque, big fan. The areas where it's lacking are being remastered which is a good sign!

- Lots of H-scenes and good variety of poses and sex acts, no complaints from me! Kind of wish there were more anal scenes but that's entirely a personal preference.

- The characters are quite similar for the most part, thick, busty girls, mostly milfs. I'm not sure if this is part of the game's identity or just how the story and characters have unfolded so far. In any case I'm a fan, I just wish there was some more variety. Some more slender girls would be welcomed, but it seems like that's already planned from the asian secretary and the secretary at the city hall building, as well as the Belle Delphine character. On a similar note, I'd love to more variety in ethnicities. At the moment almost all the characters are white or asian. Some latina, Italian, Black, Indian, anything would be a welcomed addition! One other thing I liked with the characters were the inclusion of Belle Delphine and Billie Eilish characters. Some may think this was cheesy but I really liked it! Not sure if there are any other characters planned like this but it would be a yes from me!

- As a fan of femdom, I really liked the domination themed H-scenes, it's not something I've typically scene outside of femdom themed games. I'd love to see some more scenes with this. Pegging scenes would be great, but not sure everyone would appreciate them, so understandable if they are not included.

- When playing, I thought a number of times the natural progression for the sister would be to start an Onlyfans and make you film content with her, but come to think of it perhaps that's what the Belle character is for?

- Teachers. I can only imagine that more is planned in this area. Right now there's 4 classrooms which makes way for at least 4 fuckable teachers. The school could very easily be expanded to have areas such as a principal's office, food court, swimming pool, computer room, library, etc. I'd love to see a school themed update that would introduce these locations and characters. Obviously it'd be unrealistic to have full fleshed out characters and story lines for all the students/staff, but just some location art and single character sprites would be nice to see and give players a good idea of what is to come.

There's lot's of different ways you could expand this game and I'm sure you've got many of the ideas mentioned aboved and many others, but I thought I'd mention them anyway. I'm drawing lots of parallels to SS as I'm sure this game was heavily inspired by it. My opinion may differ to others but I wouldn't at all be opposed to seeing more inspiration drawn from that game. Things like a tattoo shop (makes way for alt/goth characters), a police station, car dealership, etc. Any sort of business could be put onto the map.

One more thought about the map, at first it was hard to figure out all the locations as the top down view isn't the easiest of views to determine what each location is, perhaps a faint title above the locations would help with this? Or perhaps a re-do of the map to show it at a slightly different view (similar to the SS map).

This was a bit of a rant, but I really enjoyed the game and just wanted to get some thoughts across. Looking forward to the coming updates, will be supporting the project when I am able to!

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
One more thought about the map, at first it was hard to figure out all the locations as the top down view isn't the easiest of views to determine what each location is, perhaps a faint title above the locations would help with this? Or perhaps a re-do of the map to show it at a slightly different view (similar to the SS map).
100% this ^^^^

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
grrr everytime i talk to the blonde mom i get this exception, there's another one but it's basically same error just different name.
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'enojada',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

oh and i really do not want to restart all over again.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
either use the cheat code or just play the game collecting bubbles and clicking the upgrade buttons in the sexnote. you don't even use the magic system anyway in the game so far. so it doesn't even matter.
eh?? you do too, you use agamoto's eye and sauron's mouth a lot.
what i don't get is jane is stuck on 'sneak into your mom's room again at night'
how many times do i have to do this? on the 4th try now and still there no changes.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes