Feb 14, 2020
I've been waiting so long for the Jane path and I'm kinda disappointed its with a femdom path
I can like famdom, but usually for me it depends on who is the fem character and how it's done. In this case with Jane I wasn't much of a fan of the femdom path either. But I believe the developer commented on patreon(I'm not entirely sure, would need to check again, but I'm kind of too lazy to do that now) that Jane's content would have two paths and only 1 of them would be femdom, the other would be different, but it will only be released later, this first part is just the femdom.

Reactions: jenseltersquats

PleasureRain

Nov 16, 2019
V0.14 update is nice n all but what I'm concerned about is when can we dominate Jane? Being dom-ed is cool an all but I find it kind of lacking is all. Still can't get over how good the scenes look, keep up the work.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
V0.14 update is nice n all but what I'm concerned about is when can we dominate Jane? Being dom-ed is cool an all but I find it kind of lacking is all. Still can't get over how good the scenes look, keep up the work.
In part 2 of Jane Update which will be released after sue's remastering update

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
In part 2 of Jane Update which will be released after sue's remastering update
Yeah but that will take a while. After Sue Remaster Mrs. White (Mother of MCs Male Friend) will be 0.15.0.
0.15.5 would then be another Remaster (either Mr. Johnson, Hinn, Angelique, the Shinigamis, the Nurse and Anastasia or Lisa. Would he go like the Pull Results where Sue won for 0.14.5, then Angelique would be 0.15.5 Remaster but that's not sure, maybe he makes another Pull during 0.15 Development).

I also think 0.16.0 could either be the Teacher or the other Schoolgirl since I think he likes to make Content in the "0.xx.0" cycle with characters who doesn't have much content or pretty much doesn't have content for keeping the people interested so that there isn't much complain for the numbers of Remasters.

ronnie007

Aug 31, 2019
Hi guys, so my Lisa quest is stuck at Sneak in your step mom's room late at night. But she is not there in her room at home. and late night, i cannot enter her room. It says "i shouldnt disturb them' What should i do?

Mar 11, 2018
MC has gotten a redesign
Pla1.jpg
Now in terms of looks, he has upgraded from someone who I will punch in the face to someone who I might consider punching in the face. Jokes aside, I think the creator could do much better. MC still hasn't quite managed to get out of the category of generic male MCs and I think in order to do that, MC needs some personality added to his design, maybe a change in clothing and etc.

Orisenza

Apr 5, 2018
MC has gotten a redesign
View attachment 1419581
Now in terms of looks, he has upgraded from someone who I will punch in the face to someone who I might consider punching in the face. Jokes aside, I think the creator could do much better. MC still hasn't quite managed to get out of the category of generic male MCs and I think in order to do that, MC needs some personality added to his design, maybe a change in clothing and etc.
If i remember correctly the original design had character.
I never learned why it was changed.
I never liked this generic himbo design.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes