Stevenbancer123

Jul 15, 2020
Did anyone get all the files correctly placed in their locations when you were working for jane? They all just looked like the same color for me, unless thats my colorblindness in full effect.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
MC has gotten a redesign
View attachment 1419581
Now in terms of looks, he has upgraded from someone who I will punch in the face to someone who I might consider punching in the face. Jokes aside, I think the creator could do much better. MC still hasn't quite managed to get out of the category of generic male MCs and I think in order to do that, MC needs some personality added to his design, maybe a change in clothing and etc.
Let's buy him some shoes. That's what Patrons are for, I guess.

Orisenza

Apr 5, 2018
From nerd to himbo, atleast the nerd fit his personality better. That being said, there's problems with all of the designs. The only positive is that he looks like sues child now. However patreon says he cant be related to anyone so... *shrugs*

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
After finishing the game in the gallery all the scenes are unlocked except for jane scenes. Only the last scene is unlocked and all the others are locked. Why is this happening? Can anyone tell me the fix for this problem?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes