Dec 8, 2017
Same here.
Do something else. The game is telling you to work on another character. I never found myself stuck because perhaps of playing rpgs in which to further progress you often had to do something else to trigger progress. The game already holds your hand by telling you to do something else when you aren't advancing on what you are doing.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69
Dec 8, 2017
I am stuck at "Look for the Shinigamis" with Brixidia ... can anyone tell me wher I can find them?
Seriously? The game outright told you what to do. Go to every spot in town, every room etc and use the freaking power that lets you see the water bubbles or whatever they are. If she is there you will see her.

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Hey guys! Is a pleasure to share with you this new release! We have been working a lot and we know you are going to love it!
This is the new Sue remastering update! This new update greatly improves Sue's previous content, from designs, animations, flow of events, dialogues, etc. With a total of 10 new animations and 5 Re-animated and polished animations and a new MC redesign, now you can enjoy Sue in 60 FPS!
You will find this new content on this update:

• Handjob
  • Footjob
  • Blowjob
  • Titjob
  • Cumshot
  • Creampie
  • Facial
  • Exhibition

To know more about the update and Download now:
View attachment Menu.mp4

asko06

Feb 25, 2021

Hey guys! Is a pleasure to share with you this new release! We have been working a lot and we know you are going to love it!
This is the new Sue remastering update! This new update greatly improves Sue's previous content, from designs, animations, flow of events, dialogues, etc. With a total of 10 new animations and 5 Re-animated and polished animations and a new MC redesign, now you can enjoy Sue in 60 FPS!
To play all the new content updated we recommend using the new feature "Skip to the new content" and play the route with the new content (This route includes all the Sue Animations and Scenes)

To start a new game and skip to the new content you just have to click START, and then choose the SKIP TO THE NEW CONTENT option.
ENJOY All of these new sex scenes with higher quality animations that we know you love!
You will find this new content on this update:
  • Handjob
  • Footjob
  • Blowjob
  • Titjob
  • Cumshot
  • Creampie
  • Facial
  • Exhibition
EARLY ACCESS VERSION - 0.14.5a
  • LEGENDARY WIZARD:
  • DARK WIZARD: 7th Oct
  • WIZARD: 8th Oct
  • CONJURER: 10th Oct
  • APPRENTICE: 11th Oct
  • PUBLIC: 12th Oct

This is what you will find in the new 0.14.5 update:
CHANGELOG:
  • 15 New Animations (10 Redraw and re-animated).
  • 5 Re-animated animations from 4 FPS (Before) to 60 FPS (Now).
  • 4 New Wallpapers.
  • MC redesign.
  • New animated main menu.
  • Gallery improvements,
  • Bugs fixing from previous versions.
Jamliz

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes