Ambarino

Dec 17, 2019
I know it's all about preference and all. And the lack of tags. But it's hilarious how much some of you complain about femdom. I went through all the scenes and they were not hardcore at all. I'll agree though that it wasn't any good, because the MC is a fucking loser. And people crying NTR at the last scene, lmao, aren't they a married couple? You've already cucked Jane, now you're crying that she "cucked" you with your mom. Uff.

Nov 15, 2018
...It Will And Does. Like Backwards-Ass, You Probably Put The "Cheat Code" Where The "Gallery Code" Goes... :LOL::LOL::LOL:
cheat code: st3r2fg
View attachment 1391301
gallery code: zq6xwm View attachment 1391302
No need for insults.

As you see, I put the right codes in the right field.
But it's good to know that it should work.

any idea why this is?

If not mind sharing your safe?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
SexNote [v0.14.0d] [JamLiz] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 716 MB / 150 MB - SexNote-0.14.0d-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 701 MB / 132 MB - SexNote-0.14.0d-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2017
MEGA link isn't working and GDrive link says "file is in owner's trash." Not sure if intentional/being worked on uploading but if it is, disregard.

Edit: Scratch that, MEGA is back up. Thanks!

anon198765

Apr 18, 2020
Having issues for sure with the Codes on this version, seen 3 different codes for each field and getting none working

Ombrageyr

May 7, 2018
it's been updated to 0.14f and the codes have changed (take the compressed 0.14d the gallery code is hz1ye4 )

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
It's also true that the MC has a cutlet-hairstyle and a personality of a potato, so I don't get the surprise. Moreover there's no more main story in-game, just a bunch of updates released following the tastes of high-tier patreons. That's how it looks to me.
not as much surprise as much as the final straw the broke the camels back

Reactions: smjin and EZ8lt

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I think I'll skip this update. Sounds like its utterly godawful and didn't need to go this far for "revenge". She acts so unlikable from the beginning that its basically impossible to feel sorry for her when the main character starts banging her wife. Frankly whatever "revenge" the main character will get in the next update isn't going to be enough. She was enough of a bitch to take revenge without this happening. Makes even less sense because the main character has no actual reason to put up with any of this or not stop it from happening.

Last edited:

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
I've been waiting to check this out but I have been waiting for more updates to come out, but I just seen this was updated again so I came to look at how much content is out but before I did that I noticed that the art looks different then I remember, maybe I'm just tripping but did the art change? It looks better than what I remember

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes