libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Before I randomly flip through the gallery with the gallery code (not that I don't enjoy refapping to older scenes), can someone just tell me which chick(s) this includes this version? Same as the new outfits or other?

"v0.20.5
  • 7 New Animations."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mormis and NeoStarr

Czeksmyx

Jan 13, 2017
I suppose I should be grateful for an update, but it being Christmas themed in March seemed a little weird to me. I'm kinda assuming this was planned for a few months ago, didn't get used and was pushed back until now.

Reactions: MisterDuck

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
I just have a small question, the images on the site seem to be of better quality than the animations, what happened?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I just have a small question, the images on the site seem to be of better quality than the animations, what happened?
So far as I'm aware the dev had to change artist, so a lot of what you see in the previews and in much of the game was done by a different artist than what is currently being produced

• Sad
Reactions: N-03

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
So far as I'm aware the dev had to change artist, so a lot of what you see in the previews and in much of the game was done by a different artist than what is currently being produced
I see it's really a shame, is it still possible to get what was done?

zetsubouig

Sep 7, 2020
This game was so good until they had to switch artists and now all the animations are so underwhelming and derpy, I hate it

• Angry
Reactions: IXL
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes