infernoK

Dec 17, 2019
No idea how to progress on Akita's.
"Talk to your mom"
Tried but nothing happened. Both mom.
Anyone can help? Thanks!

sla_mano

Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone know if they fixed the softblock that happens if you don't make the missions in a specific order?

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
I think a change to Mia's story should be made since so far I'm not seeing the MC's power such as Sauron's mouth to influence, it's stated that "Skill that allows you to influence other beings through language managing to manipulate them." Why not make use of this rather than doing the erase spell? Or is it because she'll be transported to Lust Legacy? But this ability is very underutilized and should be a factor the can affect the story much more and in certain situations like with the step-mom Jane (who is by far the least fav character for me) Like what the reason do we have to gather and upgrade the power if its not going to change the outcome of the story?

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
I have had the step mom come back to talk to the MC's mom, and have all quests completed but Akita still says to talk to step mom, but step mom is not at the house nor am I able to talk to her at the office. Is this just a bug?

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
someone advise how to fix scroll backwards because after the last update it doesn't work for me

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.20.5b

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 240 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

infernoK

Dec 17, 2019
I have had the step mom come back to talk to the MC's mom, and have all quests completed but Akita still says to talk to step mom, but step mom is not at the house nor am I able to talk to her at the office. Is this just a bug?
+1

happening to me too

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes