DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
"Help Mike" Quest Bug Fix
v0.20.5b

After Mrs. White gives you a hand(blow)job under the table while Mike is on the phone, you go to study with Mike and successfully complete the match-tile minigame and get the win dialogue, you are then dropped directly into the loss dialogue.

This is because of a missing jump instruction back to the map for that quest branch. It doesn't actually break the quest if you just allow the loss dilogue to play out but it makes the player think it does so it should be fixed.

To fix:
  1. UnRen the game to get the source *.rpy files.
  2. Download the attached WhiStory.rpy file.
  3. Copy it into the <game folder>/game/code/Story folder overwriting the original.
  4. Reload/Restart the game.
You will now be able to continue with that quest. I hope that helps. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: lumley

dad.

Aug 22, 2020
"Help Mike" Quest Bug Fix
v0.20.5b

After Mrs. White gives you a hand(blow)job under the table while Mike is on the phone, you go to study with Mike and successfully complete the match-tile minigame and get the win dialogue, you are then dropped directly into the loss dialogue.

This is because of a missing jump instruction back to the map for that quest branch. It doesn't actually break the quest if you just allow the loss dilogue to play out but it makes the player think it does so it should be fixed.

To fix:
  1. UnRen the game to get the source *.rpy files.
  2. Download the attached WhiStory.rpy file.
  3. Copy it into the <game folder>/game/code/Story folder overwriting the original.
  4. Reload/Restart the game.
You will now be able to continue with that quest. I hope that helps. :cool:
Can you do this on an Android?? Will the same process work?

S1lent159

Jun 24, 2021
I dont know how to solve the hinn quest where i need to go to sessions and show my progress to miss mia. I have done that about 50 times and nothing happened. Its just saying the same thing over and over. And i cant move foward cuz everything else is tied to her

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Can you do this on an Android?? Will the same process work?
Apparently not easily. I don't have any Android devices with which to test this but some have reported that this works:
  1. Install the game on the Android device normally.
  2. Copy the installation folder from the Android device over to a Windows PC.
  3. Rename any folders that might confuse unren.bat (like x-game to game).
  4. Run unren on that game folder on the Windows PC.
  5. Make any changes to the game on the Windows PC
    (Note: you will not be able to run it on the Windows PC).
  6. Restore the names of any renamed folders.
  7. Copy the now unren'd game folder back to the Android device.
You may have to fiddle with that a lot to get it to work. I hope that helps. :cool:

Reactions: You111 and zotto23

imaxskill

Sep 4, 2022
is there any content with Anna? I'll be disappointed because goth chicks are my favorite...

edit: also anyone knows where the bathroom is? I'm stuck on Jane's quest and I dunno where it's supposed to be.

Last edited:

Jeff.S

Apr 6, 2021
I am stuck, need to talk to Brixxida but can't because i need to talk to Jane (Mia) but she's gone for some time her dialog said. i am on
v0.20.5b
After that i can continue Mrs. Jones and still have no clue how to start Miss mia story or the church story.
If anyone has tips on how to continue, greatly appreciated.

EDIT: For some reason the Nun doesn't appear in the church also i can't go in 2 houses.

1681211992996.png 1681212166438.png 1681212204972.png

Last edited:

porongadura

Apr 12, 2023
I am stuck, need to talk to Brixxida but can't because i need to talk to Jane (Mia) but she's gone for some time her dialog said. i am on
v0.20.5b
After that i can continue Mrs. Jones and still have no clue how to start Miss mia story or the church story.
If anyone has tips on how to continue, greatly appreciated.

EDIT: For some reason the Nun doesn't appear in the church also i can't go in 2 houses.
Whenever you're stuck, continue with the characters that you still can progress with. Many routes depend on your progress with side characters. I for example unlocked the step mom scenes almost last, she straight up disappeared and her route would not progress until I got everything else done. Absolutely all routes can be unlocked no matter the order, but you will get stuck eventually with certain characters. Just continue with whoever the game allows you to, and then the other paths will unlock eventually.

XdeNamaLak00

Jan 29, 2023
This Just my suggestion for the game ... At least the event in the game for every girl are repeatable for us to continue playing the game .... It just a suggestion not complaining and other stuff ok

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
Hi, I have complete this version, v0.20.5b, and this bug still appears with Akita, I go to talk to her every day and time of the day but nothing happens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes