Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Does anyone get the Lisa quest - Talk with her the morning, after this last update?
I got also Mrs. White story all over again and then the Lisa quest popped up.

Went and talked with her several times, but doesn't get completed :-/

Reactions: dad.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
so, is all the hypno/mind control content the scene on the pool and notthing else?
Gotta admit that i skipped through most of the game, since the story/dialogue is mindboggingly stupid even by adult game standards.

Anyways, you get to learn several "magic powers", one of them is called Tongue of Sauron or something. Whenever you unlock a scene, the game checks wether you know the required level of the skill. If that's the case, the MC will speak with the *TONGUE OF SAURON* to move things forward, which i guess is the mind control stuff you are looking for.

Kein_NOD

Jul 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't complete the quest with Jane. She's just disappeared from house and every time is absent when I come to the room at night.
That's my save. Maybe someone help me

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone get the Lisa quest - Talk with her the morning, after this last update?
I got also Mrs. White story all over again and then the Lisa quest popped up.

Went and talked with her several times, but doesn't get completed :-/
I think I have the same or similar issue.

I cannot seem to find Lisa anywhere at any time, but apparently I need to talk to her. Every other person shows thats all for this verson.

TigrisRex

Sep 5, 2020
I think I have the same or similar issue.

I cannot seem to find Lisa anywhere at any time, but apparently I need to talk to her. Every other person shows thats all for this verson.

She should be at her office......

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
Played 20.5b as far as I can, but...Talked to Lisa, several times, game does not progress. and it keeps telling me to talk to her in the morning. Pregnancy? Not in my version of this game. So what am I doing wrong...what did I miss? What do I do in order to get the game to progress? Fucked all the available females but no change in the game play.

TigrisRex

Sep 5, 2020
I think that's Jane. Lisa is the one with yoga
IS she not upstairs, depending on where you are in her storyline she should be in her house and or upstairs at various times, someone smarter then me or played more recently can tell you

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
man.....my nightmare has arrived...sex scenes where the mc is not there (as a type of NTR) in sexnote I'm going to skip this update I'll wait for another one
Don't worry we aren't having in mind NTR content to add in the game. When we said orgy we meant more than 3 girls (That would be a foursome with the MC).
So I'm seeing conflicting posts. Does the game have or still have this content in it?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes