Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I'm having a problem, I've just had anal with the nun on Saturday afternoon, I go home and sleep and when I wake up it's Monday morning and the conversation and sex with Linett, it's skipped past Sunday, anyone got a save from the start of Saturday that doesn't skip Sunday, I'm playing the latest PC version.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Yeah, definitely working on two projects at once did not positively affect the productivity of the developer. The new post says "a couple of weeks", but it could very well be a couple of months. But jl gets a double profit - suckers pay for the beautiful life of such "creators".

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Yeah, definitely working on two projects at once did not positively affect the productivity of the developer. The new post says "a couple of weeks", but it could very well be a couple of months. But jl gets a double profit - suckers pay for the beautiful life of such "creators".
This one is the easiest part: You want to start full of energy and motivation so everyone invests into your product with good faith. Then, as you progress, you get slower and slower. Remember: Rich people don't work much, and so do you! The more you earn, the less work you should put into the project. You should really dance on the limits here, until people wonder if your game got abandoned, so that you can surprise them when you drop another update after a year that contains 5 new animations and 2 bugfixes! Again, surprises are the best way to shock your audience - they love it!
5. When you're at around 70% of finishing your game, start a new project. Yes, you heard me right! Just start a new game, people love to see that you're super engaged. Focus mainly on the new game as it makes more money and drop some updates for your other title occasionally every other quarter.

Ghost6boob9

Jun 8, 2023
View attachment 1924103

Overview:
Living with his two adoptive mothers and stepsister made him shy with girls, until one day, he was sitting in the classroom and saw a book falling from the sky... That book was a SexNote, a book that will introduce him to the magic power, where he will acquire a lot of magical skills with the help of Brixxida the guardian demon of the book, changing his life forever and the way he interacts with his friends, family, and new enemies...​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-08
Release Date: 2023-03-04
Developer: JamLiz - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.5b
Language: English
Other Game: Lust Legacy
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signature:

Cheat Code:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Android: - - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

brucefroggert2 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 928713 View attachment 879856 View attachment 879858 View attachment 879857 View attachment 879859 View attachment 760693 View attachment 760668 View attachment 760695 View attachment 760698 View attachment 760671 View attachment 760704 View attachment 499823 View attachment 499820 View attachment 392127 View attachment 499821 View attachment 392129 View attachment 392132 View attachment 442784
I really love the graphics of this game

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Looking for the moment that the MC gets his revenge with the mom's girlfriend (the blonde one, don't remember her name) for humilliating him... Please Dev, makes this happen soon.. Good job, anyway..

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes