DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Adoptive mom, mom2, step-cest... I guess it's better than 'landlady' and 'roommate' still it's like trying to pass Tang or Tampico off as orange juice. Someone make an incest mod, thx!
In the intro, you can edit their roles. Or if that was removed, the older versions allowed it.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
This game is done. Instead of working on the content already in the game, he wasted time on two new characters. That means he has problems with coming up with interesting plot ideas and story development.
Now I hear he is working on a new game?! Your joking right?
I think he knows how to end it, but he just doesnt want to wrap it up since it is his cash cow. He ran out of ideas to stall so he is adding new characters and stuff to keep prolonging the conclusion of the game. Pretty shitty decision since he already has another game going on, so he could very well finish this one and continue with the other one.

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
I ran into the infinite loop bug between:

Hinn: Join the new session
And
Miss Mia: Show her your progress of the final project

As I understand it is a big known one, what I didn't understand though is how to fix it

can you help me?

wren2012

Aug 9, 2018
kinda wonder if the game will go up on steam for early access at some point, along with the other they're working on.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes