damador

Nov 15, 2022
as belle's event is activated, she says to go to school, but nothing happens, she just repeats the same chart
This is an issue in the Instutute.py where "Talk to her" with Belle only sets belEvents = 1 if hinnEvents < 1. so belEvents gets stuck on 0 and never starts. (around line 270)
A simple enough bug fix for the dev. if they wanted.
The non programming fix is to just make sure to talk to Belle right away on visits to school.

Leon580

Feb 28, 2022
Thanks for the feed back, we were trying to make it more interesting than just skip text and play mini game a few times, but you are right that make the experience grindy... we will modify this for sure, and of course the game settings you said, this is just the 0.02 version so don't worry

Is there anything that can be done about the bugs ? The game is fun.

K0dechi

Apr 8, 2022
This is an issue in the Instutute.py where "Talk to her" with Belle only sets belEvents = 1 if hinnEvents < 1. so belEvents gets stuck on 0 and never starts. (around line 270)
A simple enough bug fix for the dev. if they wanted.
The non programming fix is to just make sure to talk to Belle right away on visits to school.
Tried talking to her right away but she just talks about the project, What do i do?

LEsi42

Jun 2, 2020
with the latest update on your contacts list for Belle, it says go to school in the morning, but when i go there, can't get anything to happen. what do i do?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes