Theweakdy

Jul 27, 2020
Ok, apparently I'm an idiot and I always forget which port of the game I have downloaded. I just tried to update my game with the 0.21.0d update and it refuses to update on Android.

My current version is 0.20.5b, I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Ok, apparently I'm an idiot and I always forget which port of the game I have downloaded. I just tried to update my game with the 0.21.0d update and it refuses to update on Android.

My current version is 0.20.5b, I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong.
Don't know if Android is different but with PC the 'patches' are stand alone and you have to copy your saves (if compatible w/ new version ) to the new folder. (or just start over)

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
Okay so i'm doing Miss Johnson. It's telling me to see her in the afternoon but, everytime I do she just tells me to make an appointment. Is there anything I missed?

Reactions: Arrow124
Mar 29, 2021
Will this game be on steam? I want to support the creator that way, also I know it contains incest, so, maybe if its added as a patch it can work? I don´t know, as I was told steam doesn't like incest?
Actually, Steam is perfectly fine with incest, in fact, there's plenty of games with it on the store (y)
As long as the characters' look and age are over the age of 18/20/21 (I don't know, the age of consent on the State of Washington, where the Valve Corporation's registered office is based, is of 16 years old, but it is better not to risk by speculating) and there aren't way to desume the there are minors involved in sexual activities by the context (but's better if there aren't minor-like characters at all), like by the grade of the schools they attend (so the school should be at least a college or an university) the game pubblication on Steam, barring the unexpected, should be fine. Depiction of real people and illicit use of copyrighted material are forbidden as well, but those things are irrelevant in the case of this game ;)

In reality, this eventuality has already been assumed in the past, but unfortunately nothing more was known about it afterwards (see this post).

Last edited:
Reactions: venezolano1337
Jul 19, 2021
Actually, Steam is perfectly fine with incest, in fact, there's plenty of games with it on the store (y)
As long as the characters' look and age are over the age of 18/20/21 (I don't know, the age of consent on the State of Washington, where the Valve Corporation's registered office is based, is of 16 years old, but it is better not to risk by speculating) and there aren't way to desume the there are minors involved in sexual activities by the context (but's better if there aren't minor-like characters at all), like by the grade of the schools they attend (so the school should be at least a college or an university) the game pubblication on Steam, barring the unexpected, should be fine. Depiction of real people and illicit use of copyrighted material are forbidden as well, but those things are irrelevant in the case of this game ;)

In reality, this eventuality has already been assumed in the past, but unfortunately nothing more was known about it afterwards (see this post).
Thanks for your reply, I guess I'll be waiting for the release.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
Hi , it looks like MC cant take a seat in class , nothing happen then i click on any desk, the new teacher says take seat and Bella in hallway talks only abput the project,,

Un the phone its says under Bella go to the school

Reactions: Forbidden shadows

nico360

May 17, 2020
I am having 2 problems, for all the characters I have finished with their content, except Belle, the game asks me to go to school in the morning but the event does not start, and then for Akita it tells me to talk to the stepmother in his office but they won't let me access it at any time (and I'm missing content with hinn even though I'm done with his route so I guess it has to do with scenes that will occur if I do belle's route)

Awba

Aug 19, 2020
I really like this game; the story is fun, and the animations are great! (Although sometimes uneven). In short, the game is very cool. However, I was looking at the roadmap, and I see that there's hardly anything on it. Money system, mini-games, stats, and skills. Do we have any information on that, or is the developer only working on adding more sex scenes?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Same. Can someone tell me how to fix this?
Just googled it just now.
Refer to this comment made on a thread. "Talk with Hinn in the morning before class there should be a new dialogue"

Thread source:

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
I tried to beat the game from the very beginning (build 0.21d) and after completing all the story routes, only Belle's story remained. However, it never started for me - no new events occurred. It looks like the dev is falling lower and lower and now releases updates not only with huge delays, but these updates turn out to be trite not playable due to bugs. :mad:

My advice: start a new game and choose "skip to new content".

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes