DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I really like this game; the story is fun, and the animations are great! (Although sometimes uneven). In short, the game is very cool. However, I was looking at the roadmap, and I see that there's hardly anything on it. Money system, mini-games, stats, and skills. Do we have any information on that, or is the developer only working on adding more sex scenes?
I think the dev is more interested in sex scenes than actual gameplay or story from what I can see. There's hardly much of a story here. Just basically a sex sandbox.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
this game is just confusing...why have a map when NONE of the buildings have any tags to be able to find your way around? I sort of realised which one the school was so went and saw Hinn and did part of the thing with her, but then it said to go home and I'm back at the map and it took 6 tries to find the house. Couldn't there be some sort of tagging for when you put the mouse over a building or fixed tags to say what each building is. I mean whats the one centre top? I went there and there was some woman standing there but I have no idea what the building is or what to do. The house is a disaster as well, due to the same thing, nothing to say what room is where or an easy way to locate where to go to. The upstairs seems to only consist of the MC's room, no idea where the mother and step-mom go at night or where either of the sisters (?) rooms are even though I'm supposed to go see one about a website........

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Hello, I have a question, does this game not have voices or sounds in the erotic scenes?
lol, it has a LOT of things missing...there is no walkthrough as everyone has said 'use the hints' but the 'hints' are just the tasks and are very little help

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes