axeron

May 13, 2020
guys i'm Stuck on Kylee. it's keep telling me progresing with Jane but already done with jane there is no more content for Jane.... Any Solve??

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
when you finish the current release should you see 'no further content' or something similar for each of the people in the quest list? I have a looped one that requires me to do more with Hinn but we have done all the school work (I believe) and done all the visits to the psycologist. If I can't do that then the 'progress with Mia is also at an end....same for Jane, stuck because of the psycologist

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So, this game is either buggy or there are triggers I cannot work out.
I have four sections that I cannot get to trigger (and I've tried them every weekday for a week and even checked if I can do them somehow at the weekends).
1) Jade :- Talk with Hinn in the morning (this can only be done at the school, but she just stands at the side and doesn't engage so the dialogue is always the same)
2) Mia :- Go to Mia's Class (now it doesn't say what to do in Mia's class, but I have tried all the options in here menu but nothing new gets triggered - she has already done the bit with no panties and taken off her shirt to show nipples...I'm sort of wondering if she was getting instructions from Dr Johnson)
3) Dr Johnson :- Wait a few days and go to he Mall (I have tried ever day in the morning for a week just going to the mall and nothing has happened, and I've even gone and talked to Angelina's husband a few times so not sure what the trigger is)
4) Jane :- Keep progressing with Dr Johnson (this one has been there a long time...I guess around the time she left the house, though I though I'd seen an instructions somewhere to see her at her office, but I can't do that yet either).
There are two other's but they both want me to "Keep progressing with Mia" and have been there so long I've lost track.
All others are waiting on next version.

Has ANYONE got some sensible recommendations as to what is needed for any of these? If not I will file this in my 'on Hold' section until a new version comes out and hope it jars something lose.
Was really enjoying this game (apart from the slog of most things being in the afternoon and only one task per day) so it's a real pity that it seems to have developed bugs.

Reactions: SteppenBro

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
So...this game is abandoned right? Like no hope for an update?
Based on...? It was updated 3 months ago ( not long by many dev standards here) and he has two games he alternates working on. Latest wall paper for this game was Sep 5th...doesn't appear to be quitting yet.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes