alexismoses

May 22, 2019
S
Thanks for the feed back, we were trying to make it more interesting than just skip text and play mini game a few times, but you are right that make the experience grindy... we will modify this for sure, and of course the game settings you said, this is just the 0.02 version so don't worry
Still facing the limit of 150 magic power bug. Help please.

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
Android version help please...
I don't know if it's just my phone, but my God, the game is slow/laggy as fuck.
I'm not sure why but transition between room and scene is really laggy, but it's normal if it's just dialogue text and such.

Side note: I really don't fond with how each dialogue change transition each time. Would've been nicer if just with different characters dialogue or just not at all, unless there is an animation/cg scene going on.
Extra note: My phone is 4gb Ram and 2.0 ghz., It runs perfectly with other adult games, especially renpy game.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Seems like the devs got a nice rhythm going with the development of the game. Is that more thanks to changing to Renpy or improved project planning? If I remember correctly, even the art wasn't quite at this level back when you were using Unity. Keep up the good work (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamliz

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
it doesnt though. I'm typing it in exactly how you have it and its not working
EDIT: Okay, type it in where the gallery code is and it'll work. Don't type it in where you'd type the cheat code.
Sorry, first time I touched this game. Didnt know there were multiple ways to input codes.
Edited the message to reflect where to put it in

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I just want to say, here day one and what a road it's been with you the dev. From the horrid MC design to the annoying typing puzzle to basically a treasure right now. I am loving this game and for the first time where there is incest, I am not interested in the mother but instead Brix and Devonne. May I just ask if you can do more scenes where the MC can cum more than once like when Devonne titfucks him? Keep up the great work :D

Reactions: Jamliz
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes