Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynndesu

Mar 25, 2018
i really like the art, i would like to see x-ray scenes maybe, i prefer the new protagonist he just doesn't look like a half dead harry potter

Dec 29, 2018
I hate to be the guy who might ask a question that’s been answered 100 times, but I can’t progress anywhere because MC’s dick is hard and the SexNote says to “Ask her (Sue) for help” but every time I see her the the game says I can’t interact with her... any help? Please and thanks boyz

Rizky_4real

Jul 13, 2018
When it says "Keep progressing with other characters." it means that you have to wait a few days (If you want you can go to sleep several times for the days to pass) until an automatic event triggers giving you the last scene, (If you should advance with some other character the SexNote would say something like: "Keep progressing with your Step Mom") So you just have to wait for a few days to go by, so it says that you can progress in the meantime with other characters. (Maybe a hint that says literally wait a few days could be better?)
Can you change sue name with mom instead.. because you dont call your parent by name.. thanks

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Last time I played this was in september or something - is there more content with the moms?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, that was really enjoyable, quite a bit more than I initially expected. I'm really looking forward to the next updates.

(Maybe a hint that says literally wait a few days could be better?)
Yes, I did stumble across the same issue. Thanks for your work =)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Summertime Saga Knock off
The concept, story and art are certainly unique, which should be more than enough. Of course, one can see a certain inspiration here and there, I guess, just as with for example TaffyTales, but else the game nicely manages to find its own strong points.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes