Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendrag

Nov 14, 2018
I have problems with gallery - when I close game and than run it again and load save, most of scenes in gallery are again locked even if I had already all scenes unlocked

ILikeTrains

May 16, 2018
Amazing game. Do you do poll for what you're going to do for next update.

I kinda want to see a shift in the girls' personality when we reach a certain threshold on the affection.

Great update, I kind of want to see Jane become less bitch as story progress.

streetmedic

Jul 15, 2017
5came across a scenery bug in story. When I go to hospital and click on nurse and check her out without using eye. After I scope her body out I get taken to ahinatas mother in the family room. Then I click the dialog and I'm back to where I was...

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
what do you mean i went to the areas where they are supposed to be talked to the girls there even used agamoto's eye and nothing
to say true i didnt have problem with her she was i garage and only thing that i can think of is that you need to talk with those 3 magic energy suckers i dont remember names in hospital or did you already talk with them?

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
i can't work out what i'm supposed to do View attachment 500692
When it says "Keep progressing with other characters." it means that you have to wait a few days (If you want you can go to sleep several times for the days to pass) until an automatic event triggers giving you the last scene, (If you should advance with some other character the SexNote would say something like: "Keep progressing with your Step Mom") So you just have to wait for a few days to go by, so it says that you can progress in the meantime with other characters. (Maybe a hint that says literally wait a few days could be better?)

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
When it says "Keep progressing with other characters." it means that you have to wait a few days (If you want you can go to sleep several times for the days to pass) until an automatic event triggers giving you the last scene, (If you should advance with some other character the SexNote would say something like: "Keep progressing with your Step Mom") So you just have to wait for a few days to go by, so it says that you can progress in the meantime with other characters. (Maybe a hint that says literally wait a few days could be better?)
yeah i was really confused about what to do i finished all the other characters

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So is there any patch or code to change one of them from step-mother to mother or step sister to sister or is it just stuck like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes