R0y

Nov 25, 2017
New characters again? The last update introduced new characters already; characters who had zero story going for them and instead of focusing on these people, there's a fresh batch of recruits?
I don't understand why devs do these things, it just becomes a big mess and they end up spreading themselves too thin. If even devs like Faerin, who works on a very consistent schedule, are throwing out the pointless side characters you might want to take a hint.
Devs need to realized that you need only Mom for Mom & son fun! The rest of the characters always gets in the way!

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I think I played up to about V4 and then forgot about the game. All I hear now is that there are too many characters. This is one of the main reasons these games crash and burn. The dev has art talent, but he/they have no idea of structure. They seem to get bored of characters so move on, but this will only keep happening until they burn out or the paying customers leave them for delivering pointless updates.

If it runs for a couple more updates I may try it again, but at the moment it seems a waste of time.
But that's the whole point of milking suck paying customers out of their hard earn money until they get tired of paying and game gets abandoned do you honestly think this Dev gives a fuq if he did he would've focused on some characters development instead of flushing out new recruits each update when the ones that was 1st introduced don't even have a beginning story yet just an introduction on who they are.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Giving a structure could be a goal, so make things preventing a previous script and getting there on a slow pace must be the key to approach a reliable concept.. The idea whithin this game is right, but deserves to develop a bit.. No complaint at all about the female characters (drawing juicy ones) and their amount.. The DEV needs time to bake the project as he/she wants to, but has an agenda according to what his/her Patrons really want. On this one, like on others, there's this balance...

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
But that's the whole point of milking suck paying customers out of their hard earn money until they get tired of paying and game gets abandoned do you honestly think this Dev gives a fuq if he did he would've focused on some characters development instead of flushing out new recruits each update when the ones that was 1st introduced don't even have a beginning story yet just an introduction on who they are.
I don't play games like this, just debug/crack for fun, but I come across people asking for me to repeat on newer versions of stuff and barely any content difference. It seems like Patreon/paywall stuff is only designed to milk things. Probably why I enjoy cracking things so much.

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
why the change of Hinns' mother to therapist? such a silly change. its almost like the dev doesnt have a plan and is just making it up as they go.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I liked the update itself(i mean, the fact that there is an update, this is what i like) but i pretty much dislike the content...because it says "saves-compatible" and then: My MC's name is different(hell the therapist calls him "Player"), i had to re-do the whole Hinn's thing about self-confidence because either incest-stuff or because Hinn's mom is now her therapist(i don't really mind the change, i mind the fact that i had to re-do the thing) MC's second mom is now a goth(i don't mind, i mind the change itself...because i don't understand the reason), also Hinn's character arc or that tiny "romance"-thing where they're really lovey-dovey with each other(i remember a few bits of it in the previous version...like Hinn's searching for excuses to spend more time with MC...hell i hope i'm right or i'm mixing up games <-- which is worse bc it means that this game is easy to forget XD)

so yeah stick to the short version: I like the fact that there is an update, but wasn't happy of its content...

• Haha
Reactions: laflare82

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I liked the update itself(i mean, the fact that there is an update, this is what i like) but i pretty much dislike the content...because it says "saves-compatible" and then: My MC's name is different(hell the therapist calls him "Player"), i had to re-do the whole Hinn's thing about self-confidence because either incest-stuff or because Hinn's mom is now her therapist(i don't really mind the change, i mind the fact that i had to re-do the thing) MC's second mom is now a goth(i don't mind, i mind the change itself...because i don't understand the reason), also Hinn's character arc or that tiny "romance"-thing where they're really lovey-dovey with each other(i remember a few bits of it in the previous version...like Hinn's searching for excuses to spend more time with MC...hell i hope i'm right or i'm mixing up games <-- which is worse bc it means that this game is easy to forget XD)

so yeah stick to the short version: I like the fact that there is an update, but wasn't happy of its content...
I'm betting on the ladder

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm betting on the ladder
this corona-virus apocalypse is putting pepper in the devs' ass and i'm happy...but i'm having problems in catching up, I've still 3 new releases to play...among them Freeloading Family(which is btw, my favourite game and I'll play it as the last one bc i want to enjoy it and taking my time for savour it XD)

but this update of SexNote? People should feel insulted by it...i am insulted but i'm not a patreon so i just rant a little on this website and that's it...but the patreons?...should be DDos-ing him (bc we can't go under his house with torches and clubs XD)

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
This update. Basically the Hinn/Hinns mom content recycled and placed elsewhere for whatever reason. Also I'm kinda stuck with the last Shinigami, Bix hints tell me I need to look for them but the last one doesn't seem to pop up anywhere.

Guess I'm stuck with Hinn aswell. It says to study with her, but after the last scene at the office, she will only go there with you repeat the events or suck you off in the living room. You can't study anymore at all apparently.

Last edited:

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I would have replaced the kid with some old , fat dude. I would have keep Chris, Jane , Jane sister, Mia and sister...

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes