Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys! Thanks for trying the game once again and leaving your comments and recommendations, although I cannot answer 100% of the time I do read everything you write and we take your advice for improvement (Those who have followed the game since the beginning will know that the game has progressed and improved a lot thanks to all your recommendations and suggestions.)

I know that some of you may be dissatisfied by not seeing the specific content you want, but I ask you to understand that game development is a process that takes a long time of work in various areas. What started as a hobby, has become something in what we can currently spend a little more than half time on (We are not a team of large developers or experts, we are just two guys working and improving the best we can) Do not expect from us results equal to that of large projects, we have been in Patreon for very little time in comparison and we are working to improve more and more.

Regarding your questions, here is an answer to what each of your concerns could be:

Hinn's mother change:

Many characters in the update:

Initial characters have not been developed:

The game needs urgently to focus:

This update doesn't have new content:

Once again, thank you for your time and comments, I hope you understand and appreciate the time and effort behind this. Thank you very much for your support and recommendations.

JamLiz

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019
Love the art, but your writer is doing an awful job, and i'm really sorry to say that. the overall quality of the new update is dropped drastically by literally every line of dialogue having at least one grammar or punctuation mistake. not to mention the absurd structure of some sentences. it seems as if the writer for the new update is a refugee from africa, with a narrow understanding of how english language works. sometimes i can't believe that some of this made it's way into the final product. please redo the dialogue in the latest 0.8 update. i can do it, if you wont be able to find anyone good for the job. i wont ask for any compensation nor credit. i just really don't want to see this game plagued by such bad writing.

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I mean no disrespect, of course. I like your game, and I also follow your other networks, including twitter and the facebook. I was just wondering that many of the storylines weren't developed in the way that I was expecting, but that was just a personal opinion. I mean, even being an asshole, I liked the stepmom for example, and I was wondering what would happen after her and mom broken up. Your artstyle is fantastic and I know that you guys are small compared to other big games around, but I was just venting some thoughts about the story so far.

Since your planning is to create all the characters first and then develop the stories later, I will not complain about this point anymore and I wish for your success!

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Love the art, but your writer is doing an awful job, and i'm really sorry to say that. the overall quality of the new update is dropped drastically by literally every line of dialogue having at least one grammar or punctuation mistake. not to mention the absurd structure of some sentences. it seems as if the writer for the new update is a refugee from africa, with a narrow understanding of how english language works. sometimes i can't believe that some of this made it's way into the final product. please redo the dialogue in the latest 0.8 update. i can do it, if you wont be able to find anyone good for the job. i wont ask for any compensation nor credit. i just really don't want to see this game plagued by such bad writing.
I'm sorry for the bad experience, our first language is Spanish, We aren't refugees from Africa, but we are normal guys from South-America. We have someone who helps us with proofreading and is working on that right now. Thanks for your advice.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I'm sorry for the bad experience, our first language is Spanish, We aren't refugees from Africa, but we are normal guys from South-America. We have someone who helps us with proofreading and is working on that right now. Thanks for your advice.
I'm sorry, is it just me or does the one complaining about grammar/punctuation not have a problem w/ both in their post?
Liking the game Jamliz.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Way too many characters. This is the literal definition of feature creep that plagues all games. It looked like it was going to be a decent game but with adding 3+ characters (**SIX** this update) on each update, I fear this game is going to go into the depths of feature creep hell with no viable content being added.

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Way too many characters. This is the literal definition of feature creep that plagues all games. It looked like it was going to be a decent game but with adding 3+ characters (**SIX** this update) on each update, I fear this game is going to go into the depths of feature creep hell with no viable content being added.
Many characters in the update:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
It seems that i am blind. I can't find sisters office and have no clue what to do. Can someone explain to me what i do wrong? Tanks in advance

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
It seems that i am blind. I can't find sisters office and have no clue what to do. Can someone explain to me what i do wrong? Tanks in advance
You mean 'step mom's' (blonde in the hallway in afternoon?) work office? It's in the same building as the therapist - to the left of the hospital.(use elevator)

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

SkylerRuin

Apr 4, 2020
Anyone have an android version for thisupdate that doesnt have strange visual artifacts? I appreciate the tey with the unofficial port but i didnt like seeing whitw blocks with floating eyes and mouths. It broke the immersion...

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes