krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Do not know if anyone else noticed but there was a word error during the therapy time where Hina and Dr. J. were giving MC a hand assistance.

The Dr. asked Hina how it felt and she mentioned "Warn" and not "Warm". And I know there are some people with OCD that might have a heart attack if they see it so this is a heads up warning. :sneaky:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
when i click on sexnote "diary" I get grey screen that you cant skip by pressing ignore and no rollback so by click it you have to restart the game.
bug or some version b4 demanded a restart?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
when i click on sexnote "diary" I get grey screen that you cant skip by pressing ignore and no rollback so by click it you have to restart the game.
bug or some version b4 demanded a restart?
If you were using a save from an older version than yes you might end up with grey screens or even error crashes. I would recommend just start fresh plus you might find lots of new stuff that was added. :unsure::)

Reactions: Belnick

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Just wanted to know when ending Hina's last therapy session scene its asking me in the notebook to study with her at her home. During the therapy time she started doing certain stuff at her home (sorry but I am not spoiling it for anyone who have not played yet;)). So I wanted to know if after the last therapy should she have more stuff unlocked at her home or is that it for now?:unsure:

Mar 17, 2020
Go to MC's room and click on his computer. Codes are:
Cheat code = a509ad
Gallery code = 4dd8eb
I didn't find these, user fattrapper did.
Thanks for the reply man, I'm still confused though, I only have the possibility to unlock the gallery, there is no cheat menu for me to put the code in, am i stupid?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I hate to do it but the step-mom can be raped and creampied so both tags have now been added.

MC needs to rape her for the story to progress and she thinks it is MC's mom doing it with a dildo and MC can creampie her during the rape.

A women not expecting to have sex with a male would not have any protection against pregnancy so I hope it will happen.

I have also added "Sex Toys" for both the strap-on and the dildo.

There is a minor bug in that the sister is in 2 places at the same time, during the dildo scene in the bathroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3rop

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Would be interesting that any woman on this game get aroused and whinning for MC's attention only writing her name on the SexNote. Some kind of mind control..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is the only quest I can not complete, same thing every morning no appointment. SexNote 2020-04-05 14-02-52-71.jpg Ever time I go there she ask if I have an appointment.

Jacks0n

Jun 21, 2018
So, I've entered in the code and it didn't work. I've entered other codes and they didn't work. Now I must play the game. If you have a code that work please tell me.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes