Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
So I wanted to know if after the last therapy should she have more stuff unlocked at her home or is that it for now?:unsure:
That's it, though you can return to the therapist with her from school to repeat any of the sessions.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
checks to update the game

if anyone can provide a new link or point me to the correct post .. would be much appricitaed

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.082 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

sting17

Apr 4, 2020
Like when I play the "Ren'Py" games, It works for awhile fine then all of the sudden Im in a loop with no possible progression. I tried Big Brother and got stuck on this loop and couldnt meet this Eric dude cus the game couldnt find some line or someshit. And now SexNote, not even 5mins into the game, I tried talking to the girl in the garage and she says talks to your mom and then when I go to my mom, it says I should talk to the girl in garage first. Like wtf lol

Im just trying to play a game bro, just hate these random ass errors

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Like when I play the "Ren'Py" games, It works for awhile fine then all of the sudden Im in a loop with no possible progression. I tried Big Brother and got stuck on this loop and couldnt meet this Eric dude cus the game couldnt find some line or someshit. And now SexNote, not even 5mins into the game, I tried talking to the girl in the garage and she says talks to your mom and then when I go to my mom, it says I should talk to the girl in garage first. Like wtf lol

You're definitely messing it up somehow. Go let MC's mom know that you're gonna study in the garage from now on. After that, go to the garage and look at the scene.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017

Try not to have other ren'py games on when playing this or any other game. I noticed that ren'py sometimes can not handle when bunch of programs are running at the same time especially if they all ruining similar line which in the end causes crushing errors or even missing content. Also make sure that your not starting the newest version's of the games with saves from oldest versions of games. :unsure::)

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
I've completed nearly all the quests thus far and am at the point where it tells me to level up my spells and wait 'til Sunday. I've done both and in the Morning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've seen all of these options before so I'm wondering what I'm waiting for/supposed to do?

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
does someone have a safe before the update but which works fully? i don't want to grind again :p

Turbopene

Jul 5, 2018
hmm something weird is happening to me, i download the files and overwrite my old folder but when i open it it's still 0.75 :S anu help please?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hmm something weird is happening to me, i download the files and overwrite my old folder but when i open it it's still 0.75 :S anu help please?
Never overwrite most if not all games on this site, each download is the full complete game.
Only overwrite if it says to overwrite like in a patch or a fix.

If you still have the rar file just unpack it again and play from there.

HaruClouds

May 18, 2019
Great game so far. The art style is great, though it does seem like the art style / animation quality varies for certain scenes.
The Mom is my favorite character and she got way more scenes than I was expecting, hopefully theirs even more to come!
Also I think the amount of times I had to repeat the fetch quest for the step-mom was a bit over the top, and the MC is a little Odd looking but no complaints beyond that. (y)

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes