HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Or you could do what you're meant to do in these sort of games and explore the map?
When going in to that building, the only representation given is that it's the psychiatrists office. There is no indication that its anything else. So why would you think it's ALSO the step moms office?

Casseh

May 12, 2018
When going in to that building, the only representation given is that it's the psychiatrists office. There is no indication that its anything else. So why would you think it's ALSO the step moms office?
It's literally your ONLY option when you get there at first. I explored just about every single location in the first few ingame days. I was able to see that 'Jamliz Corporation' is his stepmom's corporation.

Not rocket science, buddy. If you're too dumb to play these games, I recommend something else.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
It's literally your ONLY option when you get there at first. I explored just about every single location in the first few ingame days. I was able to see that 'Jamliz Corporation' is his stepmom's corporation.

Not rocket science, buddy. If you're too dumb to play these games, I recommend something else.
When you walk into that building, there is a single person and an elevator. It's natural to talk to said person than to go straight into the elevator. The mc asks that receptionist if there is a psychiatrist in, he is looking for one for a friend. THAT IS ALL. Don't be an arsehole, just because you had a different experience.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ok, i know this is probably an imensely dumb question, but where do i find the home's bathroom? I tried to check for a previous post with the current location, but Search tool is not helping from my phone.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, i know this is probably an imensely dumb question, but where do i find the home's bathroom? I tried to check for a previous post with the current location, but Search tool is not helping from my phone.
Right here: SexNote 2020-04-24 19-15-52-52.jpg

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ah, so i WAS remembering the right spot, But my butter fingers were ruining It all. Thanks.

Also does the contente with Ms. Mia ends at using Agamotto's Eye on her?

Question: is there any prompt or hook to going into the angry sunbathing purple chick's house or you just visit whenever you want?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah, so i WAS remembering the right spot, But my butter fingers were ruining It all. Thanks.

Also does the contente with Ms. Mia ends at using Agamotto's Eye on her?

Question: is there any prompt or hook to going into the angry sunbathing purple chick's house or you just visit whenever you want?
Its been a while since I played and don't remember.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
SexNote [v0.082] [JamLiz] (386 MB rar pc source)
82 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

VeniVidiVicii

Jan 4, 2019
Don't know if it has been fixed but if you progress with your mothers to the point blonde leaves, you can't progress with sister route cause I believe she has to catch you peeping at them having sex.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes