Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018

Hey guys! Thanks for trying the game once again and leaving your comments and recommendations, although I cannot answer 100% of the time I do read everything you write and we take your advice for improvement (Those who have followed the game since the beginning will know that the game has progressed and improved a lot thanks to all your recommendations and suggestions.)

I know that some of you may be dissatisfied by not seeing the specific content you want, but I ask you to understand that game development is a process that takes a long time of work in various areas. What started as a hobby, has become something in what we can currently spend a little more than half time on (We are not a team of large developers or experts, we are just two guys working and improving the best we can) Do not expect from us results equal to that of large projects, we have been in Patreon for very little time in comparison and we are working to improve more and more.

Regarding your questions, here is an answer to what each of your concerns could be:

Hinn's mother change:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many characters in the update:

Initial characters have not been developed:

The game needs urgently to focus:

This update doesn't have new content:

Once again, thank you for your time and comments, I hope you understand and appreciate the time and effort behind this. Thank you very much for your support and recommendations.

JamLiz
Its a great game, one that I look forward to all the time, great massive improvement from the last versions, keep up the great work, ignore the trolls you are doing an amazing job! will be pledging to your patreon.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i'm playing the new version i finished Lesson 6 for Hinn but all the guide is saying now is to study with her is it a bug if not then how many times do I do it whenever I go to study all she says is do you want to practise

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i'm playing the new version i finished Lesson 6 for Hinn but all the guide is saying now is to study with her is it a bug if not then how many times do I do it whenever I go to study all she says is do you want to practise
have the same problem

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That was interesting. Some characters I didn't get to finish cause I didn't find their stories that interesting.
I hope they add more dialogue to their stories to make them less boring.
The main characters were the only ones worth pursuing.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
This post is purely on the mechanics.

The game has some bad gating of content. The MC can do so much stuff out of order that it can break the game.

On the same morning you can get a therapist, talk to jade to convince hinn, talk to hinn and ask if she has an appointment which she says she will go if they make progress, visit her house in the afternoon where she says she isn't crazy and doesn't need one.

The problem here is that each action should require the previous one to be done, however it doesn't seem to, and thus makes the story and actions become jumbled.

Or

Finishing Sue/Jane's content, you can not finish kylee content, because it requires you to spy on sue, which they aren't there anymore, or it could be you can do that spy previous to the quest and then it locks you out?

This one makes it so kylee's quest is always stuck at that spy at midnight, but when you try it says shoundn't do that now. Thus she never progresses.

Dr Johnson telling "player" to take off their shorts (this is just forgetting the variable for player name)

Image 'joh hablandoNaked' not found. This happens during the last lesson with hinn where the therapist tells them to do it alone.

Dr tells them to wear protection but has had MC cum in hinn twice already. (This was just funny)

Hinn gets locked on study with her at home after all the lessons are done.

The heart meters of characters don't seem to be reset or weighted correctly. Since I am locked out on kylee I can keep doing the afternoon session with here and get infinite heart level. Might want to instead make them use hard numbers that lock out, instead of just +ing constantly.

The gallery/book should have every character the MC can talk to in it. The office lady for Jane has her place in it, yet new Jade does not, seems odd.

----------------------

Your beta tester should try and play everything out of order to see what is broken or not. Would probably have noticed scenes with Jane post her moving out, or kylee being locked out.

Also the other stuff in my previous post quoted below.

Jamliz

Nov 1, 2019
It might help if you were to have a mous over function where you can put the mouse pointer over something and it will tell you what you are looking at. I had to click on every building on every map to find what I was looking for and no indicator as to who I am talking with unless I am actually talking with them. something to consider.

Reactions: poodles

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
read my signature u.u

Spoiler: Not native english-speaker, when i'm in doubt i connect stuff like this: DDoS-ing (bc i don't know if there is the verb of "doing a DDoS attack")
You do quite well for a non-native compared to so very many I've encountered. When acronyms are used, all letters are capitalized, but like using titles for movies/books, some words we don't, such as "of". Sometimes we invent verbs such as DDoS-ing/DDoSing. Usually if it is invented, we'll add a dash denoting it a modified word because it "isn't spelled correctly." A behavior adopted, not taught.
non patreons can not use cheat codes?
Everyone can. Read page 78...

Apr 22, 2019
The update was ok.
Regarding the scenes what bothered me most is the different artstyle in every scene, or let's say the amount of details and sometimes the sloppy animation, but again overall the game was enjoyable. The change of Hinn's mother yeah was maybe not necessary and the plot was a bit superficial(imho), but again it could have been worse. The cumshot one was instead really good and hot.
Bugs are some, but feedbacks exist also for that.
New characters are not the problem. The issue is that you can walk around and talk to them, ignoring the main story and not having idea sometimes about what you've to do. I had a similar experience at the beginning with Dandy Boy Adventures, but later you get used to the mechanics.

What the game needs most is indeed a specific structure and a little help in animation, more beta-players willing to find out bugs and submitting suggestions, but no idea what's the monthly income of the dev on patreon compared to many other projects. I've read they're just 2-team part-time(as Ripeneadpeach), so positive and negatives consequences are normal. Furthermore it's a fresh project, so I'd like to see it moving further and reaching its peak within 1 year, I really wish them that.

As stated by others the dev usually reads comments here, so I hope he'll focus on fixing those problems that many have already noticed, as the game has indeed a great potential.

Last edited:

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I might be alone here, but is there any chance the sister character will have a design change? I think it would be better if she looked at least somewhat more like MC. Love the game btw.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes