4.60 star(s) 5 Votes
May 12, 2020
Unable to upgrade to 64-bit due to financial restriants so have to use 32-bit Windows 10 laptop.
Been a follower of Dumb Koala Games but since it now appears that only expensive 64-bit systems are being catered for an 32-bit users being ignored I have no option but to unfollow this developer
Windows 10 can run on both 32-bit and 64-bit processor architectures. If you have a computer with a 32-bit setup, you can upgrade to the 64-bit version without acquiring a new license.

Unless your computer is over 15 years old it should be 64 bit compatible.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Ok enough with off-topic. The game passed Rule 7 check by staff. If you have a problem, open a ticket rather than creating unnecessary off-topic discussion.

If you aren't gonna talk about the game, then don't bother replying. Use off-topic to vent.

cuzidu

Jun 9, 2017
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1953249
View attachment 1953238
View attachment 1953251

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V1.0 Completo

Sexploitation v1.0 Mega
very thanks my friend.

muito obrigado amigo, vc é um amigo.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Sexploitation[v1.0][Dumb Koala Games]

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:
Android:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Unable to upgrade to 64-bit due to financial restriants so have to use 32-bit Windows 10 laptop.
Been a follower of Dumb Koala Games but since it now appears that only expensive 64-bit systems are being catered for an 32-bit users being ignored I have no option but to unfollow this developer
win10 is free, just live with the watermark or google how to regedit to remove it, there are vids on YT explaining that. hmm, also thought win10 was 64bit only? will have to google that.
k i thought wrong.
1659172791765.png
in my defence i've never see a prebuilt listed with win10 32bit.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Play this game -> going to jail
Hardly. It's one of those laws that are seldom enforced. Maybe 100 prosecutions out of every 10 million loli AVN downloads that are far worse than this. I'll take those odds and not give a shit about laws that have no victim to protect.

Reactions: Loveboss

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I almost prefer the faces are bit off so as not to end up in the uncanny valley. As with most renders it comes down to what software was used.
Check out some of the renders on Pixiv. There is no uncanney valley on those. Though instead of Daz it's a proprietary render engine based on deepfake AI. Some can be mistaken for real if it weren't for metadata. Wish it would get leaked so dev's could use that instead of Daz or shitty Honey Select, even if it does take 10x longer to render.

Reactions: TommyTuba

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
I guess if your computer is this dogshit you're probably not a subscriber so the devs don't need to worry :LOL::LOL::LOL:

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes