Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
After playing with it a bit it gets way easier once you know what you're supposed to do but I have a feeling that either I'm too dumb to access half of the content (I can't make my way back to beach for some reason or progress photographer beyond 260) or we have some sort of trial version that has stuff cut in half.

Mar 17, 2019
After playing with it a bit it gets way easier once you know what you're supposed to do but I have a feeling that either I'm too dumb to access half of the content (I can't make my way back to beach for some reason or progress photographer beyond 260) or we have some sort of trial version that has stuff cut in half.
I'm making this a while ago. Hope this help on your completionist journey.

I don't know if this useful or not, but if you have a thing with progress bar, you would notice that pink text that show you how many scene that you watch/unlock
View attachment 478195

You checking it with that sphere on bottom left of the screen
View attachment 478196

If you already watch it, it would turn red dot and sometimes it have multiple part View attachment 478197

Reactions: Zhurgy

DylanDoom

Jul 2, 2017
ya'll dont know zilch...
here's the cheat addresses I've found zhis noon (delete .txt extension) :p

love and erotic have 2 values in ram , so both have to be h4cked
..still need the money , but that is easy part..
..but .. jeez , grind da fuck outta game , minimal (not worthless :) ) love and erotic are 1000 and above

PLEASE.. someone make an uncensor , .. not a GREAT game .. but still .. funny
im tech dumb i still dont understand how this works

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
im tech dumb i still dont understand how this works
there's no possible way i can explain then , if you never saw cheat-engine, yet with new version of the game the adresses have changed but i deleted the game already as it is not finished , missing ~35% , money and time cheats are easiest , everything is easy if you know what are you doing
just play the game then decide is it worth it

FKA12

Nov 27, 2018
forgive me for asking but anyone know the new address for cheat ? my cheat take very long time to find address

P.S. If there someone who have full save pls share it! THX :)

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
here's all before I deleted .. don look OLD as those are from old version , but for NEW I got just those few.. but important :)
paste that text as "sumting-cheat.ct" file then load when connected chtengine to .exe
good luck

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FKA12

FKA12

Nov 27, 2018
here's all before I deleted .. don look OLD as those are from old version , but for NEW I got just those few.. but important :)
paste that text as "sumting-cheat.ct" file then load when connected chtengine to .exe
good luck

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx For the cheat man! even tough i almost completed every content in the game,im sure this cheat will be very useful incase there`s new update

here`s my savegame

Reactions: vvf85683

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
can i replace the "bleach d*ck" with a REAL one ?

BTW, how to use phone ? Or go to date. cinema, etc ? And how to open the studio, just a student with part-time job seem like can't move on the story

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes