anaa

Jul 8, 2017
anything you can do when you go out with her? or is it just walking, and what can I do with love hotel.
a walkthrough would be very helpful.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
inside I've found a skill point . but there are doors and 1 moveable rock.. 3 other rocks says can't move ..
seems the puzzle .. as the whole f** game.. but think you need to come more times .. and survive, or not? grindy as hell

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
so I already asked this but is there more to the game than what I've done? I did the photographer stuff up to the video and got the sister to do the posing thing(?) for me but I can't seem to do anything else. I think, as the brother, I might have to visit the photographer? I'm not sure what to do from this point honestly, any tips?

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
so I already asked this but is there more to the game than what I've done? I did the photographer stuff up to the video and got the sister to do the posing thing(?) for me but I can't seem to do anything else. I think, as the brother, I might have to visit the photographer? I'm not sure what to do from this point honestly, any tips?
Talk to her while she is sitting in the couch after dinner or lunch.
Essentially just go unlock gravure training from the brother's side or unlock the pseudo sex training.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Talk to her while she is sitting in the couch after dinner or lunch.
Essentially just go unlock gravure training from the brother's side or unlock the pseudo sex training.
Already unlocked gravure training, how do I get pseudo sex training?

Does it have something to do with the gravure training? Also, when I talk to the sister I can do photography 5 where he asks where she shoots, is that important?

Last edited:
Reactions: ASTI and omarstar

Ryan_H_99

May 23, 2017
dude idek how to do the gravure training, i feel like ive hit a dead end completely with 700 erotic points

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
Already unlocked gravure training, how do I get pseudo sex training?

Does it have something to do with the gravure training? Also, when I talk to the sister I can do photography 5 where he asks where she shoots, is that important?
This is probably coincidental for me but have you unlocked the access to the second studio for photographer.
I unlocked the pseudo sex training after that when you converse with her as photographer after the shooting regarding perverted shooting or something. Then just talk to her as student when in the living room

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
This is probably coincidental for me but have you unlocked the access to the second studio for photographer.
I unlocked the pseudo sex training after that when you converse with her as photographer after the shooting regarding perverted shooting or something. Then just talk to her as student when in the living room
must not have, how do I unlock the second studio?

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
must not have, how do I unlock the second studio?
It has nothing to do with the second studio, I completed all content for the photographer currently available then unlocked the studio, there's not actually anything you can do there that I've found but here's how I unlocked the studio, just check the door during each time of day, or maybe once a day, can't remember what I did exactly.
Just so you know the most you can do with the photographer for sex is dreaming the heroine giving you a titjob the dev hasn't done all the photographer content, convincing her to do erotic shoots is the last thing you can do. The highest I've managed to raise her love & erotic stat as the photographer is 260.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
It has nothing to do with the second studio, I completed all content for the photographer currently available then unlocked the studio, there's not actually anything you can do there that I've found but here's how I unlocked the studio, just check the door during each time of day, or maybe once a day, can't remember what I did exactly.
Just so you know the most you can do with the photographer for sex is dreaming the heroine giving you a titjob the dev hasn't done all the photographer content, convincing her to do erotic shoots is the last thing you can do. The highest I've managed to raise her love & erotic stat as the photographer is 260.
check the door as the brother or as the photographer?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Photographer.
Okay. Couple more questions, how do I do that pseudo sex training that other guy was talking about? And during the gravure training stuff I feel like I should be able to do more but I've exhausted all other options and can't seem to do anything else, the most I can do is make her turn around and cross her legs on the chair. Thanks for the help man, seems weird there's not more with the photographer given that there's a few preview images that look like he does more stuff with her

Reactions: AxelMasters

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Okay. Couple more questions, how do I do that pseudo sex training that other guy was talking about? And during the gravure training stuff I feel like I should be able to do more but I've exhausted all other options and can't seem to do anything else, the most I can do is make her turn around and cross her legs on the chair. Thanks for the help man, seems weird there's not more with the photographer given that there's a few preview images that look like he does more stuff with her
You can tell when you've done all the current content for a shooting by looking at the percentage, it should be at the top left, the pseudo sex stuff is brother content so you have to get up to were the photographer asks if the heroine is alright doing erotic shooting then change to the brother and have him bring up her work, she'll ask for the brother's opinion on if she should go along with it then if you say yes she asks the brother for help with what she will be doing. I did this awhile ago so I can't remember the exact process, sorry.
As for the preview stuff you can do it all but the photographer dreams some of the stuff that happens (titjob and having her lick a dildo) he never removes any clothes so only the ones with a guy wearing a purple shirt are photographer content the rest are for the brother, the dev probably decided to release the game early while working on photographer content because there's so much brother content and they probably though there'd be enough there to play until they released the next update.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
You can tell when you've done all the current content for a shooting by looking at the percentage, it should be at the top left, the pseudo sex stuff is brother content so you have to get up to were the photographer asks if the heroine is alright doing erotic shooting then change to the brother and have him bring up her work, she'll ask for the brother's opinion on if she should go along with it then if you say yes she asks the brother for help with what she will be doing. I did this awhile ago so I can't remember the exact process, sorry.
As for the preview stuff you can do it all but the photographer dreams some of the stuff that happens (titjob and having her lick a dildo) he never removes any clothes so only the ones with a guy wearing a purple shirt are photographer content the rest are for the brother, the dev probably decided to release the game early while working on photographer content because there's so much brother content and they probably though there'd be enough there to play until they released the next update.
Okay, and yeah I went through that stuff with the brother about letting her do the erotic shoots. Just gonna have to keep experimenting I guess. Thanks again!

Insaneflame

Apr 19, 2018
ya'll dont know zilch...
here's the cheat addresses I've found zhis noon (delete .txt extension) :p

love and erotic have 2 values in ram , so both have to be h4cked
..still need the money , but that is easy part..
..but .. jeez , grind da fuck outta game , minimal (not worthless :) ) love and erotic are 1000 and above

PLEASE.. someone make an uncensor , .. not a GREAT game .. but still .. funny
I can't download your file. It just opens it as a text document in a new window. How do I get it in cheat engine?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes