MailMeister

May 1, 2017
There's no prompt, there's only a hint . And the hint tells me jack shit
How high are your stats? I'm 100% sure that you can take her virginity at the start of midnight in her room via "Cuddle Sister (BG)", you might need to try and get her naked and caress her a bit, but that's where it's done

Reactions: ASTI

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
For some things to become available (for example the one missing on the couch) you HAVE to take her virginity, since it leads to a penetration scene
I see, second run it is, then. Thanks for saving me the trouble.

egregeg

Aug 19, 2017
I played it quite some time and it's a really cool game, people complain about the graphics but come on, the animations are good, played shitty games with just 3 or 4 images and this is much, much better.

Gameplay sucks, a lot. And grinding is very bad too, if you want to play the game "more or less progressing" without really cheating, you could put 300 on Love and Ero with Cheat Engine, I did that and don't regret it. Later I put it on 650 and I m still progressing since that, cool anims, cameras are a REALLY good idea but camera movement with mouse lower the fps for some reason... And red text is a bad, just bad idea. Don't put red text on a semitransparent background, please.

In general I liked it, because I still want it to play even with this bad gameplay mechanics, making this but clicking instead of controlling the character would be better, or making a "teletransport" menu will help too. Making less grinding and clothes in a closet instead of anytime would be nice.

This developer has great potential on games to come, making gameplay better I could see a future where this could compete with other games like AG3 easily.

PD: Only played on student hero, didn't try the photographer yet.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
I disagree... You should play Total Seduction or Warlock of Lust games; That Mike Velesk dev does some serious WORK with similar models... and I can't get enough of his shit.

A great game mechanic/story can REALLY trump graphics.

Don't be so quick to judge based on pre-concieved ideas about graphics alone! I put my foot in my mouth when I knocked "text-based" games because of the (relatively) no graphics; found some REALLY great games!;)
Oh this one is even "worse" (trickier) then Velesk's ...

Guess noone figured out yet because of cheat.. but you need to progress both stories in parallel gameplay., its using the same save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Oh this one is even "worse" (trickier) then Velesk's ...

Guess noone figured out yet because of cheat.. but you need to progress both stories in parallel gameplay., its using the same save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Indeed it's worse in that gameplay wise it's very clunky. Where as with velesk's stuff, it's easy to control and fairly straight forward without the need of needing help or even an upload. Although I always use the code with his stuff.

Nevertheless, the point was that people were bashing graphics in that regard it's not worse. Both are great despite not looking like something using the unreal engine.

Also to anyone else,it would be great if someone can upload an 100% file so people can just try freeplay :giggle: (y)

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
Does something actually happen when you chose to wait for your sister outside the photography place?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
okay so what else is there to do at the photographers? I got her to do the dvd shoot, thing? But nothing else has happened yet. What else is there left to do? I've done I think all the gravure stuff at home too

Mar 17, 2019
I don't know if this useful or not, but if you have a thing with progress bar, you would notice that pink text that show you how many scene that you watch/unlock
this text.png

You checking it with that sphere on bottom left of the screen
need explaination.png

If you already watch it, it would turn red dot and sometimes it have multiple part this.png

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
Yo btw how do you continue with the photographer story.
I have unlocked it till the health equipment section.
I tried to switch to student and continue from there but i can't speak to the sister regarding the next Photography story.
Also what's up with the locked door ?

Last edited:

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
Yo btw how do you continue with the photographer story.
I have unlocked it till the health equipment section.
I tried to switch to student and continue from there but i can't speak to the sister regarding the next Photography story.
Also what's up with the locked door ?
oh.. just grind it. ;)

Reactions: ASTI
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes