darion12345

Aug 7, 2018
Ok, the grind is horendous and even after finishing the game once I have not unlocked anything usefull (played both the photographer and the student). So if anyone can give some hints or even a save game it would be appreciated. Because I more or less wasted two hours on this.
I second this.stuck at Photo 260/260 doesnt move pass this mark,found a key to the second studio
(which was in his pocket the Whole time :WhatTheSeroisFck: )but no way to advance to second studio,or use that char in corner and everything else is just repetitive.
the other pretty much the same.
Any1 got somewhere pass this.....

ohnuker

Sep 27, 2017
Well you can use the chair in some shootings and umbrella in racing model but i couldnt get second key

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
The Photographer route isn't complete, on the OP for developer notes it says no H-scenes and after you reach the point were you can ask her to wear the more pervy lingerie it says you have reached the end of the photographers content for now and to wait for the dev to release an update. :( The most you can do as the photographer is get handsy while correcting her posture during a photoshoot. Anyone know here to look for devlogs for this?

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Tried it. The choice of using like an RPG Walk Simulator hurts the experience a LOT. I played for 20 minutes before I got frustrated with the weird controls and twitchy interface and quit.

Truly an exercise in patience.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
it crushes the game sadly
Cheat engine does not work with this game. i cant get it to anyways
ya'll dont know zilch...
here's the cheat addresses I've found zhis noon (delete .txt extension) :p

love and erotic have 2 values in ram , so both have to be h4cked
..still need the money , but that is easy part..
..but .. jeez , grind da fuck outta game , minimal (not worthless :) ) love and erotic are 1000 and above

PLEASE.. someone make an uncensor , .. not a GREAT game .. but still .. funny

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Well..... If and when you can, see if you can gets this one as well
I've played it already and I found it to be awfully frustrating in terms of gameplay. But I've also wasn't playing it in English but I'm not sure if that would've helped

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Seems like i cant load the game. I always start at day 1 even if i load the save file.

ZawiszaC

Jun 7, 2017
Any save ?
ya'll dont know zilch...
here's the cheat addresses I've found zhis noon (delete .txt extension) :p

love and erotic have 2 values in ram , so both have to be h4cked
..still need the money , but that is easy part..
..but .. jeez , grind da fuck outta game , minimal (not worthless :) ) love and erotic are 1000 and above

PLEASE.. someone make an uncensor , .. not a GREAT game .. but still .. funny
how to put in to game?

Reactions: mandibel

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how do you unlock the third option that appears if you massage her thighs a few times while on the couch with her on your lap? Nothing I've been trying works, including boosting the love and erotic values into the hundred thousands.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
using cheat engine, click on the open folder to load the table
Albeit I tried and it just freezes the game despite removing the .txt
you're doing something wrong ... run cheatengine as admin? .. read manual
Annotation 2019-11-30 185752.jpg

how do you unlock the third option that appears if you massage her thighs a few times while on the couch with her on your lap? Nothing I've been trying works, including boosting the love and erotic values into the hundred thousands.
yep that's catchy one, you need to progress the story .. not just 'pump up' the values ;) ..
btw the max should be 1500 .. ! I think... because I've tried like 2000 and it truncated down to 1500 .. so possible limit

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes