alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
you're doing something wrong ... run cheatengine as admin? .. read manual
View attachment 474672

yep that's catchy one, you need to progress the story .. not just 'pump up' the values ;) ..
btw the max should be 1500 .. ! I think... because I've tried like 2000 and it truncated down to 1500 .. so possible limit
I've got it locked in at 100,000 exact with Cheat Engine and it basically unlocked everything but this third option. I've already done literally everything else except taken her virginity, which I'm saving for reasons the game itself explains, and I am on day 38.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
It's a fun game if you don't care for a giant story or graphics. It's sort of a little corruption game that isn't bad, it really goes slow, not like most games where you do whatever you want within 5 minutes of gameplay.
I already finished it a while ago, if you're prepared to just relax for a while, this game is surprisingly good.

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
I've got it locked in at 100,000 exact with Cheat Engine and it basically unlocked everything but this third option. I've already done literally everything else except taken her virginity, which I'm saving for reasons the game itself explains, and I am on day 38.
For some things to become available (for example the one missing on the couch) you HAVE to take her virginity, since it leads to a penetration scene

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
What fetishes in this game ?
Whether there is footjob or blowjob, and is the game really demanding on video card or this is joke from author given the graphic ?

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Using graphics like this should be banned in 2019.
I disagree... You should play Total Seduction or Warlock of Lust games; That Mike Velesk dev does some serious WORK with similar models... and I can't get enough of his shit.

A great game mechanic/story can REALLY trump graphics.

Don't be so quick to judge based on pre-concieved ideas about graphics alone! I put my foot in my mouth when I knocked "text-based" games because of the (relatively) no graphics; found some REALLY great games!

cover.gif

;)

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
See people don't understand that 10-15 years ago this shit was really top of the line. I mean the jokes are a bit understandable but people shouldn't hate because the graphics are ancient by today's standards, there are games that transcend them through game play or story.

Admittedly this game may not be one of them.

Reactions: Iggybousse

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
How the hell do you take virginity ?
I already bought a condom and i already did the beach event.
Is there a walkthrough for this.

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
How the hell do you take virginity ?
I already bought a condom and i already did the beach event.
Is there a walkthrough for this.
If I remember it correctly, it's done when you are with her in the bed, I think the scene is called "Cuddle (BG)" or something like that. I think visiting her in her room at the start of midnight or the end of evening is where you can start the scene.

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
If I remember it correctly, it's done when you are with her in the bed, I think the scene is called "Cuddle (BG)" or something like that. I think visiting her in her room at the start of midnight or the end of evening is where you can start the scene.
There's no prompt, there's only a hint . And the hint tells me jack shit

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Game is painful to play, running CE as admin and selecting the game crashes it, not worth the hassle for censored low quality nudity.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Anyone got a full save for this? Grinding through it is really painful. Also i dont even know how far into it i am. When does sis start to put out? 250 love/ero? 300?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I've played it already and I found it to be awfully frustrating in terms of gameplay. But I've also wasn't playing it in English but I'm not sure if that would've helped
Care to share that with us? Maybe to a mod/uploader in here?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes