U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc, mac and android version for v0.3! (Unpacked PC 154MB/Mac 106MB)

PC (90MB): - - - -
Mac (80MB): - - - -
Android (137MB): - - - -

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 179960
Overview:
In the game you play as John as he explains to a mysterious new girl that has suddenly entered his life how he got into a sexual relationship with his two daughters, Zoe and Hannah by recalling the most important memories of his life. He also explains his relationship with a kind and wise stripper and the new 'boyfriend' that Hannah brings home that stirs up all kinds of trouble. Follow the interactions between John and his new female friend and see just how far he was willing to go with the girls he loves.

Updated: Dec 10, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.3
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Downloads:
PC:
- - -
Mac:
- - -
Android:
- -
Others:

Extras:

It's quite a good game,it's just a shame that the parts are so short.The game is all too quickly completed!

Reactions: McWoodz

fz

Jun 16, 2017
"Oh, I'm staying home from school, cause i'm feeling ill..."
*scene continues with girl in bed surrounded by fresh fruit and champagne*

I'm sorry, but this is not good so far.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
It's quite a good game,it's just a shame that the parts are so short.The game is all too quickly completed!
It is a good game indeed especially because of the way the story is told. Is it short? Sadly yes but thats mostly because its pretty new. But i get you man, i want more of this too.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I came because of the Sleep Sex tag... I leave disappointed.

Nice story, but not what I was after.

U

User_23654

Updated the OP.

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.4!

PC (98MB): - - - -
Mac (88MB): - - - -

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Well the description of a game is a shitshow, the lack of punctations make it hard to understand wtf is the developer trying to say... Dont know who is fucking who, on the first glance it seems like one of those spanish/mexican soap operas...
I LOVE IT.. FU*K YEA... BRING IT OOOOON

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Sooooo anyone willing to supply the patch somewhere other than zippyshare that doesn't have hostile ads that just want to corrupt my PC?

Aug 7, 2018
Sooooo anyone willing to supply the patch somewhere other than zippyshare that doesn't have hostile ads that just want to corrupt my PC?
I've attached the patch, but since they went for a clean and simple solution you could also write it yourself if you prefer:

open notepad or similar:

init -2:
$ persistent.patch_installed = True

save as incestpatch.rpy in the game's /game folder. Done. As you can see it's simply a persistent flag, so if you continue from old saves you wont even need it again for future versions.

EDIT: @JoeBeans @Mikey Mike @Richard Perkins
Enjoy :)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Can someone please create a Mega link for the IC patch? No likey Zippyshare and don't want to accidentally download malware, because of the confusing multiple download boxes.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I've attached the patch, but since they went for a clean and simple solution you could also write it yourself if you prefer:

open notepad or similar:

init -2:
$ persistent.patch_installed = True

save as incestpatch.rpy in the game's /game folder. Done. As you can see it's simply a persistent flag, so if you continue from old saves you wont even need it again for future versions.

EDIT: @JoeBeans @Mikey Mike
Enjoy :)
Thanks, I was typing at the same time you were posting my request!;)

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018

View attachment 207380

Overview:
In the game you play as John as he explains to a mysterious new girl that has suddenly entered his life how he got into a sexual relationship with his two daughters, Zoe and Hannah by recalling the most important memories of his life. He also explains his relationship with a kind and wise stripper and the new 'boyfriend' that Hannah brings home that stirs up all kinds of trouble. Follow the interactions between John and his new female friend and see just how far he was willing to go with the girls he loves.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-26
Release Date: 2018-12-22
Developer: Lusty Rose
Censorsed: no
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others:

Extras:

For me I'm sorry to say that update 0.4 has to be the worst update.Only the last part had any real story to it and as always very short!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes