flimflam

Jun 15, 2017
Is this game gonna be updated or abandoned? I dont see much activity going on... :(
Based on the Patreon, it was updated to 0.5 on the 18th of January, so if someone with a link wants to share they are more than welcome to.

That being said, if the reward tiers are correct, it should become a public release 3 days after they got it, so the 21st. Not much time for us all to wait either way.

t77

Apr 18, 2017
From Lusty Rose's Patreon Public Post:

I'm back after taking a little holiday break. And I bring the release of version 0.5 with me, yah!
Android: #!VFJ3haBD!MAWPhTTiYJTbRm0aamP9B
S7OvUYaRoPOguIVAYWqHQU
PC: #!4MIzzK5B!R3O_w4L8BDgSz2kTKBUdT4MLt4
9kx5Ii6GeoWxtqlQ8
Mac: #!odIDDQjB!qfF_tnTe42-WsRmY0kRreoTJ4S
J8qeJkhb1Cv4Lr0Pc
We're almost at 1.5GB now, which is crazy! The next update will definitely reach that milestone, which is weird to think about.
As with the previous update, this one once again adds 4 new memories: Memory 21 - 24. It might feel a little short if you only play through it once, but that's because I wanted to make the choice at the end of the last update an important one. So two of the memories are quite different depending on the choice you made. So actually there are 6 new memories... but you'll only ever get to see 4 of them in a singe playthrough. It's gets a little confusing, I know. But you can always just ignore that and just enjoy the game, right?
Also, don't forget to grab the updated walkthrough if you're a patron (with access to the walkthrough):
I also updated the Behind The Scenes document in case you're interested in that.
I'm back after taking a little holiday break. And I bring the release of version 0.5 with me, yah!
Android: #!VFJ3haBD!MAWPhTTiYJTbRm0aamP9B
S7OvUYaRoPOguIVAYWqHQU
PC: #!4MIzzK5B!R3O_w4L8BDgSz2kTKBUdT4MLt4
9kx5Ii6GeoWxtqlQ8
Mac: #!odIDDQjB!qfF_tnTe42-WsRmY0kRreoTJ4S
J8qeJkhb1Cv4Lr0Pc
We're almost at 1.5GB now, which is crazy! The next update will definitely reach that milestone, which is weird to think about.
As with the previous update, this one once again adds 4 new memories: Memory 21 - 24. It might feel a little short if you only play through it once, but that's because I wanted to make the choice at the end of the last update an important one. So two of the memories are quite different depending on the choice you made. So actually there are 6 new memories... but you'll only ever get to see 4 of them in a singe playthrough. It's gets a little confusing, I know. But you can always just ignore that and just enjoy the game, right?
Also, don't forget to grab the updated walkthrough if you're a patron (with access to the walkthrough):
I also updated the Behind The Scenes document in case you're interested in that.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.5!

PC (123MB): - - - -
Mac (113MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

costyJck

Jul 8, 2018
Until version 0.3 this game had beautiful erotic stories. The last two updates are very short and without content. I do not understand how a game that started so beautiful has become so bad. It seems like this game has been captured by someone who is trying to ruin it. Maybe you will not take my point of view, maybe it does not matter my opinion but ... I'm sorry about this game. Have a nice day.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.5!

PC (123MB): - - - -
Mac (113MB): - - - -

Thank you crust

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Is their another link for the IC patch than the malware-ridden Zippyshare? It's not even clear which is the correct download box, since there are like 3-4 together on the splash page and all trigger malware?! Thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: Lerd0 and Synful62

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Every time I see this game on the Latest Updates tab, Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones starts playing in my head.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018

View attachment 207380

Overview:
In the game you play as John as he explains to a mysterious new girl that has suddenly entered his life how he got into a sexual relationship with his two daughters, Zoe and Hannah by recalling the most important memories of his life. He also explains his relationship with a kind and wise stripper and the new 'boyfriend' that Hannah brings home that stirs up all kinds of trouble. Follow the interactions between John and his new female friend and see just how far he was willing to go with the girls he loves.​

Thread Updated: 2019-1-22
Release Date: 2019-1-18
Developer: Lusty Rose
Censorsed: no
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -
Others:

Patches:

The patch links goes anywhere but to the patch.

Reactions: Romenjack

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Gotta agree with the negative voices to a certain extent. The last two updates were short and didn't really feature good content.

This game has lots of potential, but only if it's developed accordingly.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Is their another link for the IC patch than the malware-ridden Zippyshare? It's not even clear which is the correct download box, since there are like 3-4 together on the splash page and all trigger malware?! Thanks.
Ditto with Zippyshare..only thing zippy about it is the malware
Sorry guys but i just have to, especially after i wrote that to Mikey Mike not even 24 hours ago.
Get configure it and you'll never have any issue with zippyshare again.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i honestly dont get whats going on with this VN it feels like this and the last update were ball drops that are not really leading you anywhere as well as it feels like the MC is just there to tell a story and all the girls around him are more interested in getting with each other then with him......it just feels like the choices are pointless if the the MC is not getting anything.........i mean i am still gonna play it till the end cuz i do enjoy it to a certain extent but to me personally if all the choices dont matter till the end then i feel like that will be a bust......but its just my opinion not trying to to start shit

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes