Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Are you fucking kidding me? Again, every single game this dev puts out they abandon. What a joke.
@saucey

Not every game the DEV put out was abandoned. They finished blooming love and Rosie's affection.
Lusty's the dev for this one not Bright Sun...I'd never heard of Lusty before this but happy to be shown that Lusty put something out before that was abandoned/if Lusty was previously part of the Bright Sun team and this was Lusty's first solo venture.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Left at 50% (v0.5), at half-lob, feeling like Mick Jagger:

"I can't get no ...
Sexual Satisfaction"

What a pity. A lot of class in the story, depiction, rendering. Great potential, as noted above. Zoe's hair was a model of fine detail, and her face nicely shy: freckles with a permanent blush. Oh well ....

I hope Lusty Rose (whoever that is) is okay.

Reactions: 0le and Koulo077

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Bit surprising (if that's the problem) it couldn't be edited. I'm not sure it would have been a big rewrite. Making them simply all young women the co-narrating male MC has known (sexually).

I know that would reduce the thrill for out-and-out incestists, but for the majority, not really. Shame the game is lost.

Reactions: Koulo077

Rehxntai

Dec 20, 2017
Had a feeling this would get abandoned, the game wasn't perfect but had potential. The dev probably just got demotivated by the response to the last update I imagine

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Didn't they quit because they didn't think they were getting what they thought they should be from their games? Uploading then abandoning games didn't help them.

STVoyager

Jul 8, 2017
Another game with great potential abandoned. If it was just a Patreon incest issue I'm sure the developer would have come on to this site and explain and maybe provide a plan for the future. Oh well, into the abandoned folder it goes...

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
can you guide me how to do that ? i have never used unren ... and i've sort of no idea what you're talking about :p
  1. Go Here and download UnRen
  2. Then copy UnRen.bat into your game's folder (e.g. c:\games\sexual-satisfaction\) and execute it via doubleclick or press <Enter>.
  3. When it opens enter <1> (this will extract the render and CG into an <image> folder within the games' folder) and wait 'til it's done - the black UnRen window will tell you.
  4. Close the windows and enjoy :)

HTH.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
  1. Go Here and download UnRen
  2. Then copy UnRen.bat into your game's folder (e.g. c:\games\sexual-satisfaction\) and execute it via doubleclick or press <Enter>.
  3. When it opens enter <1> (this will extract the render and CG into an <image> folder within the games' folder) and wait 'til it's done - the black UnRen window will tell you.
  4. Close the windows and enjoy :)
HTH.
thanks !

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I fully agree with Ole, it should definitely continue on as it was the best visual novel game I attempted to play
The dev will never make another game nor come back to those he abandoned.

He basically blacklisted himself by making several account and trying to cash grab.

Lusty's the dev for this one not Bright Sun...I'd never heard of Lusty before this but happy to be shown that Lusty put something out before that was abandoned/if Lusty was previously part of the Bright Sun team and this was Lusty's first solo venture.
Bit late for this but Lusty and BSS are the same person, same as every other dev BSS "helped".

It all came out and he got laughed off the internet.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Bit late for this but Lusty and BSS are the same person, same as every other dev BSS "helped".

It all came out and he got laughed off the internet.
In that case thank goodness he's gone. Belongs with Gumdrop and Aorrta.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes