Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In that case thank goodness he's gone. Belongs with Gumdrop and Aorrta.
I heard rumour on the grapevine, or probably one of his more rabid fans, that Gumdrop was planning an update ..... heard it all before ... many times ... but they seemed quite adamant this time ... again.

Reactions: Walg

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I heard rumour on the grapevine, or probably one of his more rabid fans, that Gumdrop was planning an update ..... heard it all before ... many times ... but they seemed quite adamant this time ... again.
Just like the few Aorrta fans who expected the July update to actually release. Sigh. Well BSS fans can always look forward to the multitude of abandoned releases so that's something...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
blackmagic616

They are one and the same. They had multiple accounts post a game then abandon it and then post another game and soon kill it as well. They expected to be rolling in the money as soon as they dropped game for people to play.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
blackmagic616

They are one and the same. They had multiple accounts post a game then abandon it and then post another game and soon kill it as well. They expected to be rolling in the money as soon as they dropped game for people to play.
Which is unfortunate, because I rather liked this particular game as well as Sex Coach or whatever it was, made under a different developer name but was more than likely Bright Sun Studios, haha.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
I still want an continuation and a ending for this game... it was so different

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I still want an continuation and a ending for this game... it was so different
Not quite how abandoned games work plus the dev was a joke and got laughed off the site, deleted his Patreon and was never seen again.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Strange.. the lusty rose that the first page links to is it the same or is it something else?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
0le

Bright Sun Studios/lusty rose (they are the same person) might of reopened it but it was a dead patreon that lead to a 404 error page as they deleted everything.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Malwarebytes BrowserGuard blocks the ZippyShare download of the incest patch.

Could we possibly get it in Workupload or NOPY?

=====================

Well, looky there - when i posted this, it popped up right under Johnny1507's post with a link to another site that got through.

Wyrde1

Dec 27, 2019
I liked this, bummer it is abandoned. What is the likelyhood something like this might be taken up by someone? I don't suppose anyone knows the stats on that. Seems like high quality renders, probably not just anyone could do it.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
The dev will never make another game nor come back to those he abandoned.

He basically blacklisted himself by making several account and trying to cash grab.

Bit late for this but Lusty and BSS are the same person, same as every other dev BSS "helped".

It all came out and he got laughed off the internet.
Not quite how abandoned games work plus the dev was a joke and got laughed off the site, deleted his Patreon and was never seen again.
So I have not followed fuck all of all of this about BSS and such but on lusty the patreon states it is a she and is now doing lewd content with pics and voice and etc ? So is it a he or a she or is this another type of scam being run ?
I have no idea about who done what but it seems you know your shit hence why I am asking.
You seem pretty level headed and on point in most threads I have seen you in.

So is it too much to ask like a TLDR or a small synopsis on what took place ? You can even PM me it if you want ?
Purely asking because of curiosity and if it is too much to ask or a hassle or even simply don't feel like doing so then just say no and no heart feelings ;) .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So I have not followed fuck all of all of this about BSS and such but on lusty the patreon states it is a she and is now doing lewd content with pics and voice and etc ? So is it a he or a she or is this another type of scam being run ?
I have no idea about who done what but it seems you know your shit hence why I am asking.
You seem pretty level headed and on point in most threads I have seen you in.

So is it too much to ask like a TLDR or a small synopsis on what took place ? You can even PM me it if you want ?
Purely asking because of curiosity and if it is too much to ask or a hassle or even simply don't feel like doing so then just say no and no heart feelings ;) .
Basically dev released a couple of games but didn't hit it "big". He had a couple of hundred patreons but his growth was slow although he was growing.

Then he released High School Crush Simulator. People really liked it and his growth started speeding up but still not earning him thousands.

So he abandoned it then released another game who's name I can't remember only now he had a disclaimer. If he isn't earning X amount of money after 2 updates he will abandon that game.

This happened 3 times.

Then this appeared and I don't know who she is but everything in the game is Bright Suns work from the writing to the character models to the IP address it was all launched from.

Same goes for another name that released a game with the same kind of character models and writing.

He just left a large amount of abandoned games and it started pissing people off how he was treating his player base then him using alts and other peoples patreons basically got him blacklisted here, laughed off the site and still mocked to this day.

Just to note it was only on this site he was mocked. A lot of it started happening before I signed up here and he was a laughing stock over on Reddit and ULMF.

He has no credibility anywhere.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Yikes, I remember that High School one alright, that one and this one did peak my interest quite a bit.
Sad to see he/she/whatever was not exactly doing it for a good reason other then to just make money, they would not have made it far with that mentality as in the end there would have been money spend on worthless "DRM" updates would have slowed down significantly.

Making 10 different games does not get you anywhere if you cannot even proper work on one game, the moment someone get's invested into one game and you stop making it and moving up to another you are just killing interest as no one will bother to invest in the characters/actors as they will be abandoned again eventually.

If they just worked on the game as a hobby and did it because they wanted to make a very good game they would have benefited a lot more. Moment you start making something and expecting X amount of or tell people you expect em to pay you an x amount or "blackmail" to abandon, you lose your credibility and respect and people will just avoid you or actually not subscribe to you out of pure spite.

I will never understand people and their way of thinking when it comes to these type of things. If it was money they wanted then they could easily just make and build the game and sold it or put it on steam for 30+ and get paid for a finished game but I think that that is not what they were after and instead just wanted to have an x amount monthly and prob would have dragged out the game as long as possible ending to abandon it anyways at one point when they run out of idea's and prop up an excuse to why they abandon it and started something a new. Shame... a real shame..

Thanks for taking the time and giving me the run down on what took place, much appreciated ;)

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes