Aug 7, 2018
Sorry guys but i just have to, especially after i wrote that to Mikey Mike not even 24 hours ago.
Get configure it and you'll never have any issue with zippyshare again.
Agreed, uBlock is great and works with minimal setup. If you want even more granular info + control I'd recommend uMatrix by the same dev.

The difference in quality of life a properly set up blocker and up-to-date hosts file can make ;)

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Ditto with Zippyshare..only thing zippy about it is the malware
I've NEVER had any problem with zippyshare. In fact, it's probably one of the Top-5 filehosting sites out there. Their ONLY drawback is the relatively small (these days) filesize limit. Fast, great retention, parallel downloads, no wait times, no PITA captchas. Of course, I couldn't say anything about possible problems with their advertisers since I haven't surfed with a naked browser in many years. If YOU do you're likely to have problems all over the web. NoScript and Adblock are your friends!

Reactions: Lerd0

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Agreed, uBlock is great and works with minimal setup. If you want even more granular info + control I'd recommend uMatrix by the same dev.

The difference in quality of life a properly set up blocker and up-to-date hosts file can make ;)
Not only the difference in quality of life but also the difference in having 1 billion pop ups with maleware or not. :D

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
These last updates have been really underwhelming. The game started great, now the last two updates had no progress between the dad and the daughters. The MC is just an spectator; really disappointing.
I hope the dev keep up what made this game so enjoyable in the first place.

poooochie

Oct 25, 2018
I have no idea what's happening in this game other than I was bored by the ninth flashback or chapter or whatever those were they make you look at in the begining. I'm not sure if that was just a tutorial or recap or the actual game. It was too long/not interesting enough for me to find out.

Yawwwwn annnnd delete

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
as long as you wont share the incest patch on nothing but zippy im done with this game. zippy cause more problems and more excess garbage on our computers.....

• Angry
Reactions: Lerd0 and Skeede

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The card flash back is that just what this game is about ?? or do the real game still have to start at some point ?? Also i guess the prerson named narrator is just the player character ? and who is the girl named girl when the narroter is talking this makes this game very confusing.

flimflam

Jun 15, 2017
Is their another link for the IC patch than the malware-ridden Zippyshare? It's not even clear which is the correct download box, since there are like 3-4 together on the splash page and all trigger malware?! Thanks.
as long as you wont share the incest patch on nothing but zippy im done with this game. zippy cause more problems and more excess garbage on our computers.....

A patch has been posted in this thread 3 times already. If you had used the search function of the forum you would have found one here easily. Anyway, here are the three posts that have the patch for local download, no zippyshare needed, and one of them even has instructions on how to make the patch yourself if you are so inclined.

Since the files from the quotes I've posted are not automatically attached here, I've reattached a patch as well.

I've attached the patch, but since they went for a clean and simple solution you could also write it yourself if you prefer:

open notepad or similar:

init -2:
$ persistent.patch_installed = True

save as incestpatch.rpy in the game's /game folder. Done. As you can see it's simply a persistent flag, so if you continue from old saves you wont even need it again for future versions.

Enjoy :)
Not official, but I couldn't wait so made one myself. Seems to do the job.
Incest:
  1. unpack ZIP file into GAME folder
  2. don't rename this file

Reactions: saravanan

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Not too shabby for content however the swimming lesson huge tease for entering into what could've been a hell of a hot all girl threesome well here's hoping for that to materialize still on the update.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
It seems that Lusty rose is no more. The patroen page has disappeared or have been removed by patroen. Don't know if this means that this game is abandoned. So sad, it was a good but a different kind of game.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I feared that was the case for a while, no activity lately from dev whatsoever

Sep 11, 2018
Are you fucking kidding me? Again, every single game this dev puts out they abandon. What a joke.
Might not be there falt this time patroen is cracking down again. You can't even have open links if you work on adult stuff anymore. they hit my page today. funny thing is I don't use patreon any more so f them.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes