3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Cyxioss

May 13, 2018
Can't do any of the date on the beach scenes because they dont show up the walkthrough tells me to invite them to the beach though.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Can't do any of the date on the beach scenes because they dont show up the walkthrough tells me to invite them to the beach though.
Not sure you have done this or not, but you need to ask them to the beach before you click to go to the beach with them.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I think the Penelope quest is bugged. I have done everything listed at least 5 times and I still get : 'Talk to her more (Dusk)'. I have all the other quests completed for this version except hers. Any ideas?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I have a bug with Penelope. The guide keep saying Talk to her more (Dusk). Any one having the same issue?
ive got a softlock with princess. every time i go to her room it triggers the intervew scene even though i have the shop. i did that before doing her beach date if that makes a difrence.
I guess the save game is more or less broken and a start over is needed :/
Some variables are updated when the cow arrives, but she is already here so this will never happen.
And the princess stuff is interlinked with cow progress.

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
I guess the save game is more or less broken and a start over is needed :/
Some variables are updated when the cow arrives, but she is already here so this will never happen.
And the princess stuff is interlinked with cow progress.
I'll fix this for the next patch. Thank you for clarifying the issue.

Reactions: 1qaz@WSX

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 797 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Halbyn

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Sal2 quest is still bugged, I made sure to accept it after making her a room to avoid bugs but it still doesn't work.

Skelletonike

Feb 9, 2019
So, I started a new game the other day and I've noticed a few bugs:

• Penelope's quest won't progress and keeps saying to talk to her at dusk;
  • Princess's quest bugged out after the garden event, the job interview keeps repeating every single time I enter her room now;
  • Whenever I have an event in the evening, time doesn't change, it's still evening after the event finishes. I noticed this with the ghost's quests, I took her to meet every single character in the same evening also had some other events and the time didn't progress. I'm unsure if this was caused by the princess's job interview, or the ghost's quest.

May 31, 2017
I think i got a problem ,
first the game just keep saying to talk to Penelope at dusk , but it won't progress , i did all the other girls story until the point of its saying thats all for this version

Second , princess Recruitment event for a helper its always in a loop every time i enter her room its plays

And is there a way to unlock the gallery or something? I am missing a lot of scenes (tried looking everywhere in the resort for them like showers, replay scenes ,asking for sex , beach) and nothing works

And yeah thanks

May 31, 2017
So, I started a new game the other day and I've noticed a few bugs:

• Penelope's quest won't progress and keeps saying to talk to her at dusk;
  • Princess's quest bugged out after the garden event, the job interview keeps repeating every single time I enter her room now;
  • Whenever I have an event in the evening, time doesn't change, it's still evening after the event finishes. I noticed this with the ghost's quests, I took her to meet every single character in the same evening also had some other events and the time didn't progress. I'm unsure if this was caused by the princess's job interview, or the ghost's quest.
Yeah same , and the quest board second page i only got the clown and day of judgment quests is it day based or something?

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes