3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sexus Resort [v0.6.2 Public] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 668mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Thingamadong

Mar 16, 2021
I can't seem to find any new content. What exactly has been added for 6.0?

edit: Found it. I missed the arrow in the board menu.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The futa scene is part of the orc content, which is entirely optional. If you pick the yellow path you're gonna see girl dick.
Missable is not the same as optional
At no point does the game ever say "doing this will lead to futa content." or "do you want to see futa yes/no?"

Instead you have a repeatable quest with the orcs. where you can explore the cave to find different rewards. if you explore it thoroughly you will eventually stumble upon the futa scene. The scene itself features a bait and switch surprise where the clearly female character suddenly grows a dick.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

These 5 pictures follow directly one after another with nothing else in between them. it is very abrupt

There are more pics before and after the 5 I posted during that scene

Last edited:

FutabaSakura8

May 21, 2021
At no point does the game ever say "doing this will lead to futa content." or "do you want to see futa yes/no?"

Instead you have a repeatable quest with the orcs. where you can explore the cave to find different rewards. if you explore it thoroughly you will eventually stumble upon the futa scene. The scene itself features a bait and switch surprise where the clearly female character suddenly grows a dick.

View attachment 2190051
View attachment 2190052
View attachment 2190053
View attachment 2190058
View attachment 2190059

These 5 pictures follow directly one after another with nothing else in between them. it is very abrupt

The surprise makes it all the better

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

View attachment 2190051
View attachment 2190052
View attachment 2190053
View attachment 2190058
View attachment 2190059

I haven't played this VN for some time now, but question, do other LIs fuck other Lis?or are there characters that you won't see again fucking?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
"meet women inspired by all kinds of genres and fetishes" Watching this one in hopes this line implies a pregnancy tag in the future

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I haven't played this VN for some time now, but question, do other LIs fuck other Lis?or are there characters that you won't see again fucking?
I have not yet seen anyone fuck anyone other than the MC

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.0 Public
Size 723 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port, as always.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes