Of course, that's MY opinion...

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 714 MB

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC: - - (Ren'py 4.3.5)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANDROID VERSION: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mesmer11

Nov 27, 2018
Any save game file from the previous update someone can upload? I lost mine and would love to not have to play this all over again. Thanks!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Harem Hotel is a bit fine cuz each character has their own story to keep you engaged and they have good scenes. HOLIDAY ISLAND tho, is a different case :ROFLMAO:
Oh, I love all 3 (for different reasons). My point, though, is that they are all quite involved, complicated, stories that are a nuisance to restart and play from the beginning. I easily could have used Corruption, Dark Magic, Sweet Affection, What a Legend! or a dozen others as examples (although What a Legend! is relatively more linear than the other examples).

Last edited:

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
Oh, I love all 3 (for different reasons). My point, though, is that they are all quite involved, complicated, stories that are a nuisance to restart and play from the beginning. I easily could have used Corruption, Dark Magic, Sweet Affection, What a Legend! or a dozen others as examples (although What a Legend! is relatively more linear than the other examples).
I forgot allll abot corruption and how much I had to do just to get to the juicy stuff. Sweet Affection is prolly the prime example considering how big the game is and how much you have to do. I feel the same about Dark Magic as I do about HH tho.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I forgot allll abot corruption and how much I had to do just to get to the juicy stuff. Sweet Affection is prolly the prime example considering how big the game is and how much you have to do. I feel the same about Dark Magic as I do about HH tho.
Corrupted Kingdoms, Dark Magic, Harem Hotel and Lessons in Love will drive you nuts on a restart. Any of them will keep you busy during the next lockdown. (Even without, they are quite addicting- sort of Hentai Crack.)

Love them all, though!

Reactions: JimmyJohnSubs

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
is this a bug or am i doing something wrong im stuck on Penelope it says sit with her by the fire ive done that multiple times and its not progressing
I think it's a bug as it does it to me too but at the end of the scene it says all content complete for this update. Just have to wait for her next update.

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
0.5.6 Public
Mostly bug fixes, the big news is this is the first official android release! Let me know if you run into any bugs with the android version. Have fun!
0.5.6 Patch Contents:
  • New song added to music list.
  • Fixed Mermaid quest bug where background wasn't visible.
  • Images and Videos compressed, smaller download size.
  • Minor music tweak at beginning of game.
  • Official Android Release.

rincewind72

Jun 4, 2018
How do you invite a girl to the beach? I cant find the dialogue option. i;ve founf the beach and invited the whole group, just cant get sal2 there or the princess

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
How do you invite a girl to the beach? I cant find the dialogue option. i;ve founf the beach and invited the whole group, just cant get sal2 there or the princess
To personally invite a girl there, you first have to interact with them enough during the group outing until you have sex with them, and then when you decide to go to the beach again, you should see the option to only invite them.

Reactions: hentai charley
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes