3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Sr.Tatsuya

Feb 27, 2022
olá pessoal, eu estou tendo problemas para encontrar a mary, depois do convite ela ainda não apareceu para mim
Eu ja fiz as histórias de quase todas as garotas, mas ainda não consegui encontrar ou trazer a mary pro hotel
alguem me ajuda?

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
My compression was focused on quality.

Sexus Resort [v0.5.4 Public] [Mermaid Broth] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.30 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 712 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 2.30 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 660 MB
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
the stories and events seem too short and break immersion having to let a day pass to hear a few more words and so on.
they should be less grind and more story :D

Reactions: Tipster

RyuMichi

Nov 7, 2018
Hi, it says to sit by the campfire with pelenope, but it's just repeating the same scene over again, is this the end for her events?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I downloaded the new version but the guide still says, "That's all for this version" for every one of the girls. What am I supposed to do now?

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
does the complete lack of sound during sex scenes fuck with anyone else? it really is weird and off-putting to me.

FedPot

Jul 28, 2017
anyone got a save? I think my save is busted. I cannot progress the story with the monochrome chick and the boss.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes