3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
Just started V0.5.2 to be told for Cindy 71 That's all for this version.
Will keep interacting with her to see what happens.
Getting new content for the closet so the message is incorrect.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
Just started 0.5.3 to be told for Penelope "That's all for this version" but the changelog says there are 5 new events.
Is the message a bug?
Thanks.

100100mvs

Aug 15, 2018
what are all the scenes involved with cowgirl. unless some hardcore with cgirl am not playing this game

Jun 28, 2020
Found out about this game because someone mentioned it was similar to World's Crossing Academy, which I loved. The plot is a bit bare bones and things happen really abruptly, but that's not inherently a bad thing. This was a lot of fun though; I'd like to see how this develops down the road. Mary is my favorite character. Didn't care for the Princess tentacle scene at all personally, although I do like the character.

Can't figure out how to ask Honey about the concert thing. I've seemingly done everything with her. Also not sure how to do the event for the Keeper where you need 100 VB when her VB shows question marks. Seems like it's really easy to miss content. It also wasn't totally clear to me how the ass-eating scene with Cindy is unlocked since it says 30VB, but I was able to do the 40VB scene way before that and I'm not even sure what eventually unlocked it.

Reactions: Wayward38

Wayward38

Jul 17, 2021
Found out about this game because someone mentioned it was similar to World's Crossing Academy, which I loved. The plot is a bit bare bones and things happen really abruptly, but that's not inherently a bad thing. This was a lot of fun though; I'd like to see how this develops down the road. Mary is my favorite character. Didn't care for the Princess tentacle scene at all personally, although I do like the character.

Can't figure out how to ask Honey about the concert thing. I've seemingly done everything with her. Also not sure how to do the event for the Keeper where you need 100 VB when her VB shows question marks. Seems like it's really easy to miss content. It also wasn't totally clear to me how the ass-eating scene with Cindy is unlocked since it says 30VB, but I was able to do the 40VB scene way before that and I'm not even sure what eventually unlocked it.
I found it the same way. But what I'd like to know is if the animation is as good as WCA?

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Sexus Resort [v0.5.2 Public] [Mermaid Broth] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,18 GB / 592 MB - SexusResort-0.5.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,16 GB / 574 MB - SexusResort-0.5.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
could you upload compressed file v0.5.3 ? cheers

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes