3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
No, this wasn't for me. So I guess the game didn't like it when I quit. It gave me the famous Blue screen as a goodbye present. :mad:

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
The girl guide is telling me I need to take several girls on a date to the beach to progress, but when I go to the date menu, the only one I have the option to take on a date is the Keeper. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
The girl guide is telling me I need to take several girls on a date to the beach to progress, but when I go to the date menu, the only one I have the option to take on a date is the Keeper. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Nevermind, figured that out, but now it's telling me I need to help them at reception by going to the quest board, but the quest board doesn't have an option to do that.

Magearna

Sep 16, 2021
Thr game keeps telling me to help Sal find out what Honey wants to eat. Everytime I tell that Honey want to eat the cutscene where she eats the burger but nothing else happens. I can infinitely do this scene and nothing changes.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Thr game keeps telling me to help Sal find out what Honey wants to eat. Everytime I tell that Honey want to eat the cutscene where she eats the burger but nothing else happens. I can infinitely do this scene and nothing changes.
You must go to Sal room, when she is in, and do a missionary, which is your reward for the help.

Reactions: Magearna
Oct 26, 2017
Mermaid Broth Are you taking polls on your Patreon to determine what girl gets updated or are you just going with what comes to you? I would love to see some kind of cycle implemented so that none of the girls get forgotten.

I, for one, am much more likely to pledge to a harem game dev if there some structure to the development. Not regarding time necessarily, because I know life happens and many of the devs on here are doing this in their free time. But more in WHAT gets updated instead of when. Too many harem game devs create this grand assortment of LI's to choose from but then they only spend time with 25% of them, leaving the rest to stagnate. By establishing a cycle where each LI gets an update then starting the cycle again, no character (or, by proxy, player) gets forgotten.

Maybe I'm completely wrong but it just seems like Sal, Honey, and Penelope have been the major focus lately. Would really like to see the manager and the princess get some new content. I'm sure there are even people who got enjoyment out of the ghost with the torpedo tits. I don't, but if someone does, I'm sure they would be happy to see that by sticking around (and perhaps even pledging) they can rest easy knowing they aren't going to be waiting for an update to their ghost girl's content that never comes.

Anyways, just a suggestion. Thanks for your continued hard work.

Reactions: Mermaid Broth
Mar 6, 2021
About this game, I downloaded and took a look at the video folder (I used unren), in the videos I saw some scenes of several guys with a woman, sharing? Prostitution? Or clones?
I saw some videos with the shadow of a man, was it the MC or someone else?
About monster girls, can I avoid them? I don't like these types of characters, some even do, some don't.

• Angry
Reactions: hunt005
Oct 26, 2017
About this game, I downloaded and took a look at the video folder (I used unren), in the videos I saw some scenes of several guys with a woman, sharing? Prostitution? Or clones?
I saw some videos with the shadow of a man, was it the MC or someone else?
About monster girls, can I avoid them? I don't like these types of characters, some even do, some don't.
They are magical clones of the MC that appear in a couple special events. IIRC, he even says he can feel what all of them are feeling. So its more like some kinda Naruto - Shadow Clone Jutsu if anything.

Reactions: sonolfal

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
Mermaid Broth Are you taking polls on your Patreon to determine what girl gets updated or are you just going with what comes to you? I would love to see some kind of cycle implemented so that none of the girls get forgotten.

I, for one, am much more likely to pledge to a harem game dev if there some structure to the development. Not regarding time necessarily, because I know life happens and many of the devs on here are doing this in their free time. But more in WHAT gets updated instead of when. Too many harem game devs create this grand assortment of LI's to choose from but then they only spend time with 25% of them, leaving the rest to stagnate. By establishing a cycle where each LI gets an update then starting the cycle again, no character (or, by proxy, player) gets forgotten.

Maybe I'm completely wrong but it just seems like Sal, Honey, and Penelope have been the major focus lately. Would really like to see the manager and the princess get some new content. I'm sure there are even people who got enjoyment out of the ghost with the torpedo tits. I don't, but if someone does, I'm sure they would be happy to see that by sticking around (and perhaps even pledging) they can rest easy knowing they aren't going to be waiting for an update to their ghost girl's content that never comes.

Anyways, just a suggestion. Thanks for your continued hard work.
Thanks for the feedback, it's very constructive. This patch is basically the end of 'part 1' of the game's development, I plan on splitting it up into about 3 parts. The next major patch will focus on the over all story of the resort. It will have scenes with some of the lesser used characters (The Princess and Keeper will have scenes for example).

After the big story patch I'll cycle around to The Princess and Mary (The Ghost) since they've definitely been overlooked, then I'll likely loop back around to Cindy and continue from there. I just wanted to give the characters that have been here longer a bit more content before moving onto the newer ladies.

The Keeper will have scenes sprinkled in as well, I have something big planned for her a bit further into the games development.

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
I hope this one is avoidable :rolleyes:
You only have to see it once if you're going for all the content, after that it's completely optional. It is also a very small part of the scene. I'm like you and had the same concern, it's not in your face like many games with futa content. You can avoid it completely if you stay off the yellow path, but you will also miss out on some good content that is pretty nice.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes