3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Sexus Resort [v0.5.6 Public] [Mermaid Broth] - Original Size: 1,9GB

Download PC/Mac :

Size for each Compression: PC=801MB Mac=784MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
so how do i do the interdimenternet for sal? game keeps tell to do the camp fire with penelope, did it 2 more time after the sex event but it only replayed the same event? im also missing scenes page 2/3rd row/middle, page 5/3 row/all 3, idk if page 7/rows 2 and 3 are in the game? if anyone has a save with everything unlock, i dont mind just using that as i played like 90% of the game already.

Reactions: Curious BirdMan

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
there are only 2 thing i would add to the game. we would get a scene of the slime cube getting on our dick and it transform into a slime girl after cumming in the cube 3 time(cube could reach out to the b-hole in the 2nd/3rd scene). and the other thing is more futa content, cindy summons a magic dick or sal gets a re-attachable upgrade(futa/female, futa/futa, male/futa, 3some or higher fun).

kaltsit01

Jul 23, 2022
[QUOTE = "Darklord_Zeref, bài đăng: 4654737, thành viên: 96727"]
Menu mã là gì? Bất cứ ai có bất kỳ?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
Anyone heard anything about this game lately? The patreon updates so sporadically it's hard to tell if it's been abandoned or if we're about to get an update.

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Hope this doesn't get abandoned.
The characters have a fair bit of charm to them.
Don't give up Mermaid Broth.
Given how much she/he get on Pat it's no wonder updates are every once in a while. I hope it doesn't get abandoned because it's an overall nice game but, unless it get more sostenitors/donors, this project will hardly advance more from a hobby status now sadly.

FutabaSakura8

May 21, 2021
Given how much she/he get on Pat it's no wonder updates are every once in a while. I hope it doesn't get abandoned because it's an overall nice game but, unless it get more sostenitors/donors, this project will hardly advance more from a hobby status now sadly.
Yet at the same time infrequent updates means less supporters.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
this looks great but its been about 2 and half years im wondering if itll ever get done

Daerque

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
So, does anyone know why this game wants to write a registry key that accesses the security settings of my operating system, every time the game is started?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yet at the same time infrequent updates means less supporters.
If you'd say that smaller games that didn't blow up right from the start make less games because of infrequent updates, it would be more fitting because games that blew up right from the get go don't really bleed money when they just update once a year.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Sexus Resort [v0.6.0 Public] [Mermaid Broth]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 621 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes