3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

thatoneguy256

Aug 8, 2018
There seems to be a bug with the Sal's quest in the diner. I completed the quest and it keeps saying meet in diner. I tried to fail the quest and re-grab but I don't see a time where I can ask Honey what her favorite food is anymore :/

SaitoOsuke

Sep 8, 2022
Sal2 is bugged for me, she is stuck at the "greasy burguer" part od her quest and i never get my reward when i go to her closet. And how i unlock another parts of the resort. I never get the option when talking to her

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Wasn't too bad for the most part but the surprise ntr from a goddamn plant was bs! Lol. Should maybe tag that too.
What’s the story with this comment, my dudes? Like what’s the description of the scene? Is it avoidable? Or just total BS? Some kinda dick plant gets one of the girls?
71178354-DA76-4C96-B04F-EF771DAA42A9.gif

FutabaSakura8

May 21, 2021
What’s the story with this comment, my dudes? Like what’s the description of the scene? Is it avoidable? Or just total BS? Some kinda dick plant gets one of the girls?
View attachment 2220688
Chanterelle does some gardening, and the plant she tends to turns out to be a demon plant Cindy gave her to fuck with her. The plant then grows tentacles and does what tentacles do while you're also tied up and watching.

Honestly it didn't trigger the ntr vibes for me, and I tend to be a sensitive little bitch about that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Chanterelle does some gardening, and the plant she tends to turns out to be a demon plant Cindy gave her to fuck with her. The plant then grows tentacles and does what tentacles do while you're also tied up and watching.

Honestly it didn't trigger the ntr vibes for me, and I tend to be a sensitive little bitch about that.
Thanks and I want to trust you but that description sounds almost verbatim how one would describe ntr, you know? If you can’t stop it and are tied up?
F4ABE4D6-89CA-499D-B568-8BA785EDB832.gif

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have a bug with animation loops, they don't loop and just end after playing one time. Anyone facing with same bug? (And I checked I don't have problem with other games)

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is a smart way to have multiple dicks without people calling ntr...but to be truthful, i'm not fan of the sausage fest, even if all the dicks are from the mc itself
Exactly. Never understood why people keep insisting on using fake gangbangs. Most of those who like gangbang won't like it much bc its fake and those who don't like gangbangs won't enjoy it neither, they just won't be driven away since it isn't technically NTR/Sharing. It really serves almost nobody and just falsely baits people who like GB. Another futile attempt at catering to both Sharing/NTR - Vanilla/Harem sides but always fails. That is my take anyway.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Sexus Resort [v0.6.2 Public] [Mermaid Broth]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 680 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SexusResort-0.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes